You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Slash to sue because he can't party

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

didn't they look at the frickin house before they bought it? they're not the sharpest tools in the shed....:drool:

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

didn't they look at the frickin house before they bought it? they're not the sharpest tools in the shed....:drool:

Hard to look when your on a  tour around the country

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

oh please. buying a house is a big deal. if slash was on tour, and perla was with him, they could have gotten a friend or relative to check it out for them. it's a big enough purchase to ask someone to help with. i would do it for any friend of mine. and if they couldn't have waited for tour to end to look for a house, then that is retarded too.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

oh please. buying a house is a big deal. if slash was on tour, and perla was with him, they could have gotten a friend or relative to check it out for them. it's a big enough purchase to ask someone to help with. i would do it for any friend of mine. and if they couldn't have waited for tour to end to look for a house, then that is retarded too

Agreed.  A house is a major purchase and should be looked over before buying.  As far as his claim that the real estate agent misrepresented the house, don't all real estate agents do that?  Your usual defense against that is just go over and look at the house and bring up any issues that arise then.  Slash has purchased houses before so he knows the drill.

Last point, why does it seem that members/former members of this band seem to be in litigation so much?  This is not restricted to Axl as I think VR settled a plagurism suit brought on by some guy who claimed VR stole one of his songs.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

yeah. I think it's the whole famous thing...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I swear to God, Slash would sue an employee at McDonald's, because his Double Cheeseburger had too much ketchup.

Sometimes he looks like a fuckin' tool.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

It's an old story, althoug may have not come to the end.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah this has been around for at least a year....and celebrities usually dont look at homes before buying it from what i've read, they have consultants for that sorta thing

Board footer