You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination Round 9

NY Giants82 wrote:

CITR

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm going with Better....solely for the nu-metal breakdown and the fact that it hasn't done shit on radio.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While I had been voting CITR the past few rounds, after hearing This I Love the other night, I'm gonna vote for that until its gone. It should have been one of the first songs eliminated.

Other than Sorry, my favorite songs are already gone. I'm in shock that the title track was tossed aside like a piece of garbage.

I can also see why Bri votes for TWAT in every round. Other than that killer outro, the song is a fucking mess. Like I said when that track first leaked in 2006, it sounds like it was picked out of the trash from Queensryche's Empire sessions.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

I'm going with Better....solely for the nu-metal breakdown and the fact that it hasn't done shit on radio.

Looking back, I laugh how we all thought it was gonna propel the band/album into the stratosphere when it leaked. Everyone was just excited from hearing the first new song in years. That line of thinking had no basis in reality whatsoever. 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Going with This I Love again

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Twat. I'll be voting that till its gone, one of the worst on the album for me.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Catcher. Good luck voting TWAT off. It was already the winner before any of this even started. Mark my words.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

There was a Time again.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

CITR

Saboteur
 Rep: 4