You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Brain To Tour w/ GNR In Summer?

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl knows his legitmacy is shot. The only thing that'll get it back is Slash, and he knows it.

I think he just doesn't give a fuck. 14

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

IF this is really in the works, Axl should go record one of those Itunes Live Session EPs. Don't live in the past either. Perform the two singles(CD and Better), and one or two other tracks from the album. Maybe sweeten the pot by performing a brand new track, although even that isn't necessary.

gunnermatt2004
 Rep: 1 

u can lead this horse (axl) to water but thats it, just look at the long long trail that has been left behind him he needs mega promotion to kickstart this again starting with big exclusive interviews with rolling stone etc but then of course the interviewer will have a long list of questions they cannot ask axl  no doubt

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

even J-mo thinks it's true!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl knows his legitmacy is shot. The only thing that'll get it back is Slash, and he knows it.

I think he just doesn't give a fuck. 14

Not sure I agree with you, but Axl doesn't NEED Slash to move onward.  I assume you're claiming he can't achieve as much success without Slash.  Maybe that's true, but maybe that doesn't fuel Axl anymore.  I'm sure he could make millions just by getting the gang back togehter, but he doesn't want to do that at this juncture.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

C'mon, guys, we're on the first page. Don't turn this into an Axl-Slash thread already. Jesus-f'ing-christ.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Ha, ha, well, we were on the first page. Commence the hijacking.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

if brain is coming back the bucket speculation is, at a minimum, warranted. if bucket and brain come back a total retooling is then plausible.

cast my vote for:

axl

dizzy
pitman

tommy

bucket
bumble
izzy

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Since we're talking pipe dreams, bring back the 2001 line up. Release a second album quickly and let this lineup be a real band.

Pipe dream over....

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Release the 2001 version of CD to go with it.

Board footer