You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Grammy Awards.

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well Kid Rock love him or hate him brought down the house. Carrie Underwood was more rock n roll than Coldplay who won song of the year. .. Alright show so far.. Jay Z raped a few bars during a Chris Martin piano piece before Viva La Vida.

And no offense to our Bono but U2 fell flat.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, U2 was not great. Kid Rock did rock. And the songs from that CD are catchy as hell.

Robert Plant is looking old. Damn.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

M.I.A. before the show started.....

2zq52y1.jpg

She may give birth onstage.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Admitedly U2's performace wasn't a shining moment but hey it's the first time they've ever performed the song live so.  I thought it was decent though but with a bad sound mix. I think the song will sound great by the time they tour.

Kid Rock is always wicked live I think. Not sure why so many people dislike him. He's a legit performer

I liked Paul McCartney mostly cause Animal....errrr.... Dave Grohl was on drums. he's fucking awesome.

I give huge props to M.I.A. for performing. She was due today!!!! Too bad she had to perform with those schmucks, Kanye, Little Wayne and T.I. Jay-Z is cool.

I missed Carried Underwood sad I Love her. Key word being "her" not so much the music, which is fine for country I guess, but it's her I like:drool:

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Oh the one thing about U2's performance is that Larry is kicking some serious ass on drums I think.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

They just said MIA was due to give birth today.  That's crazy she performed.  Kid Rock was great.  I didn't necessarily think U2 was awful, but I didn't like the song.  It's the first time I've heard it.  I thought the music was alright but the vocals didn't hit me AT ALL.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That chick who just sang, Adele?  I always thought she was asking "Should I Keep on Chasing Penguins".  I actually like that better than "pavements", so I'm gonna stick with that.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Katy Perry is so hot. Had to catch her performance.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Bono wrote:

Too bad she had to perform with those schmucks, Kanye, Little Wayne and T.I. Jay-Z is cool.

Well, she couldn't really be expected to perform at a high level. When she performs Paper Planes live, she usually climbs up the rafters. If she wasn't pregnant, she probably would have performed the song instead of that Swagga Like Us bullshit.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Katy Perry is indeed pretty damn hot. She's got a lot of rock in her, and I'm not talking Kid.

I gotta admit. I don't get Radiohead. Am I alone? Their stuff never resonates with me. I'm always trying to find any melody, but I never do.

Board footer