You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Weird...

I've loved OMG for a few years now, although for a while I hated it. The bridge in it is as cool as anything GNR has done. It's fast and powerful, and while an album of it could've been tiresome without a good industrial ballad (ChiDem only has old style ballads imo) an EP of OMG-ish material (Shackler's, Riad) in the late 90s would've been good. Good for music, good for the fans, and good for the band.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

OMG, CD, shacklers, Silkworms, Riad.........plus whatever else they had in '01 would have quadrupled this cd's sales.

i love omg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I certaintly like Oh My God better than Scraped & Riad, but I certaintly wouldn't rank it among the best or better than anything on the album.

Even IRS takes OMG, picks it up, breaks it over it's back, and throws it to the side Voorhees-style. And IRS is a total B-side.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

NO way dude, IRS sucks. Oh My god destroys that song

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I love the lyrics to OMG...i was just never sold on the guitar parts. But it's still a good song. I must say...i feel the CD songs sound more "finished" than it does...its like a cool idea for a song...but feels like something is missing.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

16 and this is where I feel the fans get split into 2 groups, or more. You have fans who identify with AFD, fans who identify with UYI's, and the fans who identify with stuff like OMG

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

OMG is alright. I dont think I would take it over anything on CD.

Board footer