You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Followup album to Chinese Democracy...

Furbush wrote:

That's all i'm saying, madagas... best buy picked up the tab on the record.. everything else is gravy.... of course.. that may not be a good thing for us (the fans).. what motivation is there now to produce anything else from those sessions?

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

That's all i'm saying, madagas... best buy picked up the tab on the record.. everything else is gravy.... of course.. that may not be a good thing for us (the fans).. what motivation is there now to produce anything else from those sessions?

i think now is the moment to really bother the best buy and uni guys to the realese of an album cause they dont give a fuck to what happens now

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think there will be another album sooner than most people think.

Coma

Coma wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think there will be another album sooner than most people think.

yeah you could be right maybe axl got everything planned  mean its has been 14 years smile

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Sounds silly but if the 2nd album is really to be considered part of a double, then surely we won't be waiting much beyond 2009.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Sounds silly but if the 2nd album is really to be considered part of a double, then surely we won't be waiting much beyond 2009.

If they're smart, the 2nd album comes with the eventual CD re-release.

Coma

Coma wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

If they're smart, the 2nd album comes with the eventual CD re-release.

im hoping that the next is release like a diferent record or like Chinese II

Board footer