You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: VMA rehearsal and HOB 01

BLS-Pride wrote:

No need to triple post. That could have been said all in one post.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While this might be a lame attempt at devil's advocate, a camera being there does not mean the whole show was recorded. Rolling Stone did a feature on that show, and its possible they were there recording some of it to go along with that article.

This happens with MIA. There are snippets of excellent quality concert footage(which was used solely for media purposes), yet no full shows exist(Radio 1 the exception, video hard to find). No soundboards either.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Exactly.

I think examples of this are Wembley '91, St. Petersberg & Miami '91, a few of the '93 European shows, as well as the 2002 & 2006 promotional edits for the concerts.

All of them have pro-shot 'select songs', or just show clips, but no pro-shot concerts ever surfaced.

Amazing how so many soundboards have surfaced over the years, but no videos of the exact same shows.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

but if that is true why there isnt any trade for VMA if is the same value unless that they want that we believe that there is a full show on video so they can  exchange it for something else even parts of it would cool to see

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Why? Because the people who have this stuff are half-wits who live in some alternate reality. They don't care if you ever see it. They just want it satisfy their own warped view. They hold on to this stuff like it has some value. In the meantime GNR is falling off the face of the earth. It'd be like me holding hostage some ultra-rare Marillion bootleg. No one cares anymore. Well, you do obviously, but not enough people do. It's even less every day.

Coma

Coma wrote:

i do understand some people maybe theyre just tired of waiting and looking but im relative new in this of looking those things

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I think 'incognito' has the VMA rehearsal. At another forum someone was selling it years ago but asked for about $2000 for it.

I'd like to know what happened to the London 06 gig that was pro recorded. They handed out fliers before the gig saying that by entering we were giving our consent to appear on video, then fuck all happened with it. Maybe some footage would have been used in the Better video sad

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Alot of bands record all their shows. The camera in that picture could be used for a screen on the back of the stage, if they had one at that show.

Coma

Coma wrote:

LOOK AT THIS:
a guy said that he have VMA rehearsal and he gave some pics

this guy used to work at MTV and his name is Scott any has an email of this guy or info?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Those pics were posted months ago. Definately seen them before smile

Scotty is no longer selling the video. The youtube clip was posted and he got scared if I remember right

Board footer