You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Guns N Roses planning Summer '09 tour?

bigbri wrote:

The Palace @ Auburn Hills

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh... I don't really think of that place as a stadium. More as an arena.

Stadiums to me are baseball/football venues.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

The Palace holds +/- 23,000 people for a concert, its more of an arena, but i dont think that we need to mince words here, IF gnr tour its gonna be an arena tour like always

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

what about joe louis arena tongue

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I was hoping they would do Van Andel over The Palace.  Van Andel is much better for sound plus only 30 minutes for me.  I would be at The Palace if it is there though.

Otis Western
 Rep: 0 

Otis Western wrote:

Honestly, I can't even begin to understand this rationale that Axl and his karaoke band are high enough in demand that they warrant doing stadium tours. Where will this stadium touring take place? Certainly not the US. Not unless they are going to be opening up for a band who is relevant and in-demand in this day and age. Sorry, but low album sales, no popular singles, and arenas at 1/3 capacity DO NOT mean you start booking stadiums. Not gonna happen. Hell, I'd be surprised if Axl could even pull it together long enough to tour any venues these days.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

If they tour i doubt it will be a stadium tour...more likely an arena tour in the US anyway, though an ampetheatre tour is prolly a better fit at this point but whatever, if they announce a tour it'll be a good news day IMO

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer