You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Band To Take Questions From Various Forums

Axlin16 wrote:

Interesting comments, but I don't think we'll know the true contributions, and how much a "band" it is, until future albums come. Only the 2000-01 lineup can really comment, and half of them are gone.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah but Ron is at acknowledging Axl doesn't have the rest of the guys by the balls and controlling what they can or can't say.  That was my main point.  I sometimes wondered that myself. 

He could be just saying that, or maybe Axl made him say that.  Just kidding

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No, I believe Ron when he says that.

I just wonder where it would go, if any of these interviewers really pushed them hard for album production info. You'd find out really quick, how much they truely know.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah, I never listened to it myself but wasn't Ron real vague when he was on Eddie Trunck's show after CD's release?  Everyone thought at that point Axl didn't want him saying anything.  Not sure why he was so vague there.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Ron was EXTREMELY vague on Trunk's show. The interview was a total bust.

Which is weird, because around the same time, Chris did a radio interview that was extremely informative. It made no sense, other than the fact of what i've said - "Mother Goose IS Guns N' Roses".

I've wondered if Chris, because he is so involved with this album, we have this album because of him, and he's been there from day one almost, that Chris is a gold-filled treasure chest of information, concerning CD's production, unlike a Ron who came on board in 2004, after they'd already finished the album 2-3 times over.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Good point, maybe Ron just felt he didn't have much to say because he wasn't a HUGE part of it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

This is a cool idea. I hope it works out for the best and some good questions are asked. Who knows maybe they will open up. Axl came on to answer questions and maybe now others will follow suit and express themselves.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So I take it we're still the bastard child of the GNR world. 16

I can understand this place is small, but I also understand why they're scared to come here.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
misterID wrote:

So I take it we're still the bastard child of the GNR world. 16

I can understand this place is small, but I also understand why they're scared to come here.

Our wonderful admin refuses to play their games and play the whole forum by their rules so they will not do anything like that here.  Apparently integrity isn't something they value in their fans. 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Saikin is exactly right. They don't value integrity. They value people who play ball with the agenda.

Which is fine. Nothing personal, just smart business.

But James ain't gonna work the shaft, and cup them balls like the rest of 'em. That's what I like about the guy.

Board footer