You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: Just saw Angel Down's artwork...

BurningHills wrote:

We have the promo at work.

Things of note:

Back In The Saddle, Love Is A Bitchslap, Stuck Inside all say "Featuring Axl Rose" next to the titles on the back cover.

Inside front cover (it's a digipack): Axl Rose appears courtesy of GEFFEN Records. Personal assistant to Mr. Rose: "Big Honey"

Booklet: Picture of Roy Z, Bach, and Axl inside the studio. (Different from the one in RS.)

Writing credit for "Stuck Inside": Johnny Chromatic/Axl Rose

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Del James, Beta, Vanessa, Fernando, Tom Mayhue, Guns N' Roses & Crew

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Cool info. Thanks for the head's up. The first thing me and my brother do when he comes back from college Tuesday is go get this album.

I'd give you karma if it would let me.

yup id give you karma too.   looking forward to tuesday smile

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

No karma needed (well, if you REALLLLY want to, maybe 16) - cool packaging on it - looking forward to Tuesday here as well!

Awesome!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hope it comes out tuesday here in oz too. I might go start asking at my local store.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You guys cant give karma?

Well fuck a duck. I'll see what I can do.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Hope it comes out tuesday here in oz too. I might go start asking at my local store.

I found out that it comes out here in Australia on the 24th. I've already got one set aside for me when it comes in at my local music store.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Oh, and thanks for the info BurningHills!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I found out that it comes out here in Australia on the 24th. I've already got one set aside for me when it comes in at my local music store.

Awesome!! Thanks for the info...i'm going to head up to JB now and make them hold it for me!!

Board footer