You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Just saw Angel Down's artwork...

Gunslinger wrote:

Thanks BurningHills, great info.  As the album approaches I actually find myself more interested than expected.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Its only available by import through Amazon in England, thus the £13.49 + postage price tag.

I think I'll wait until I can find it for £8-10.

russtcb wrote:

I'm sincerely worried about not being able to find the album in stores tomorrow.

Don't be worried, I'll bet you will find it considering you are going that day.

I actualy can't get to the stores until Weds or the weekend 80% of me worries it might be sold out.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

I'm very curious to see where this charts during it's first week.

I'd say it has a realistic chance of going Top 25 - which for Baz would be nothing short of a miracle.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm sincerely worried about not being able to find the album in stores tomorrow.

Don't be worried, I'll bet you will find it considering you are going that day.

I actualy can't get to the stores until Weds or the weekend 80% of me worries it might be sold out.

Trust me, it wont be sold out.

I'd say it has a realistic chance of going Top 25 - which for Baz would be nothing short of a miracle.

We live in an era where 15,000(and on a slow week 10,000) can get you in the top 25. If GNR fans buy the album, it has a chance to chart in the top 25. It will drop astronomically the next week though.

Sky Dog wrote:

The problem is for smaller releases like this, the stores may not stock alot of copies.....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The big outlets(Best Buy, Circuit City,etc.) will likely have some in stock. Its smaller places that aren't likely to sell it.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I don't think that stores will ignore it. If you have a major retailer of records that is. Maybe Target wouldn't have it, but an FYE or something like that would. I was able to find Endeverafter's disc the day of release a few weeks, at FYE. And that was an idependent California act with much less exposure than Bach has.

After all, Entertainment Weekly took the time to review the album (got a B, if you're wondering), so it must be readily findable.

Board footer