You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Can you guess what this movie is

Okay this is coming out in Jan.   Looks like it could be Godzilla, could be another type of animal.

All I know is it looks cool!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount … edium.html

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Yeah but what do you think the monster will be, do you think it could be like a Godzilla?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Oh... okay. 

I like the theory that its a live action Voltron movie.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I saw something that said Cloverfield was just a placeholder for where the actual title will eventually go.

Whether where I saw that knew anything for real or not, who knows.

I know when they made Return of the Jedi, everything around had a different name on it to throw people off of what was actually being made so they could concentrate on what they were doing a little more, maybe it is someting like that... or maybe not

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I've seen a few articles about how tight lipped the studio and J.J. Abrams are being about this, so that might not be too far from the truth.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I have no interest in this. I think the marketing strategy is very cheesy and a huge turn off. A bit cool and innovative at first, but its way past the point of absurdity now.

This strategy is going to backfire big time. When the film leaks, ALL the people interested in this will download it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I sence me some Dinosaur action!!!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If you have any interest in this movie and want to be surprised, avoid all movie sites. The movie has had its test screenings and spoilers up the ass are circulating everywhere.

I wasn't dying to see this, so I read some of the spoilers.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I heard it's Cthulu.

I didn't look it up or anything, but I read it somewhere so I guess it might be a spoiler if it's true?

Board footer