You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm sort of suprised at all the people who wouldn't go. Each to their own...but Axl is such a great peformer...to me its always a treat to hear him sing. I hope they come down under...i'd be there with bells on!

Well see with ticket prices, you have to put your priorities in the right plsce.  I have an 18 month daughter and trust me she comes before Axl or GNR.  And when I saw them in 06 that's the thing, we did NOT hear him sing.  Axl had turned the volume on his mic way low.  Good show but no Axl singing.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Olorin wrote:

There was a radio rumour I read somewhere of a big US tour announcment tomorrow. I wouldnt be suprised if its the GNR VH North America tour, the rumours were correct about Ashba.

they announced the metallica tour on 93x minneapolis this morning.
i'm guessing that was it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Not sure how factual this is, but this was posted about an hour ago.

http://www.chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/

I hear that GN'R have moved into phase 2 of their rehearsals for the Chinese Democracy World Tour.

The band spent half of February and all of March auditioning guitarists in a rehearsal studio in beautiful downtown Burbank.

As we know former Sixx AM guitarist DJ Ashba landed the gig.

As of today, phase 2 has begun and the band is putting together their stage show in an nearby arena.

Preperations for the tour are definitely underway, and we have every reason to believe the other rumors we've heard so far are true.

As expected, the setlist will contain a mixture of old and new songs, including "Prostitute."

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Interesting news.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

Well if you look at Ron's latest blog on myspace, he mentions that he is in LA. Just throwing it out there....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Awesome...hope they come to Australia.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not getting excited until I see tour dates set in stone.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I expect they will tour but I would be shocked to see any North American dates.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

Well if you look at Ron's latest blog on myspace, he mentions that he is in LA. Just throwing it out there....

He says he's been rehearsing (I assume with GNR) and hanging with Frank and the Pitmans on his twitter.

http://twitter.com/bumblefoot

I agree it's nothing to get too excited about yet.  I do think they will tour.  All signs point to touring, but when is the big question.  And since no announcements have been made I'm not expecting it to happen anytime too soon.

Board footer