You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: "I'm playing the new songs, Frank the old ones"

DCK wrote:

From HTGTH:

According to www.gunnersbrasil.com , moderator everton.gunner emailed Brain asking if he was out since on Ashba's mini GNR site he's not there, while Frank is. He got this answer:

"I'm playng the new songs and Frank the old ones"

Thanks a lot Everton.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

dave got the same email. Looks like this is his standard answer now when being asked about touring.

Sounds to me like we may get a scenario where the "old ones" are played in the middle of the set(example: Queensryche did this on their Operation Livecrime tour).

CD songs
AFD-Lies-UYI hits
CD songs

sounds like a plan.

If thats not the plan, gonna look really stupid having a different drummer come out every other song.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Open with CD, play two or three new ones. Then old stuff for a while then close with CD. Maybe throw in a couple of "not played on recent tour- UYI songs" and maybe one or two not on the album tracks and could be a very good set. I'd be excited to see something like that.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Open with CD, play two or three new ones. Then old stuff for a while then close with CD. Maybe throw in a couple of "not played on recent tour- UYI songs" and maybe one or two not on the album tracks and could be a very good set. I'd be excited to see something like that.

Thats so cool i would pay a lot to see that

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Sounds plausible, or they may play CD in it's entirety, open with CD, close with Prostitute then finish the set with some of the classics.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It's dumb no matter what the plan is.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:

It's dumb no matter what the plan is.

I agree.  Pick Brain or Frank and drop the other and save money.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

What the fuck, Brain can handle all of this, is Frank that good?  I think he is sick of the circus, but the circus pays the bills and we are in a bad economy.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

You know what's sad.  Is pretty soon every musician in North America will have played in GNR at some point.

Board footer