You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: New Bumble interview

DCK wrote:

Of course it is done by her. It doesn't violate copyrights any less.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
PGER83 wrote:

More like credit to the actual people and magazine who did the fuckin' interview.

I really hope that mother fucker over there gets sued to fuckin' hell one day.

Totally ruins the interview having to read HTGTH all over every fuckin' thing, and of course, no credit to the mag, no copyrights given credit to, at all.

The only credit those cats need is having an HP scanner, because they didn't do a fucking thing.

And oh, Ron says nothing more than normal in the interview. So no major insight into the recording of CD, but then again, it wasn't his album either.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So its not really worth me reading it? Same old, same old?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK

DCK wrote:

More like credit to the actual people and magazine who did the fuckin' interview.

Totally ruins the interview having to read HTGTH all over every fuckin' thing, and of course, no credit to the mag, no copyrights given credit to, at all.

The only credit those cats need is having an HP scanner, because they didn't do a fucking thing.

They bitched about the scans being plastered over every forum without giving credit to the scanner, so that's why they do it. Or she does it that is.

I mean, how stupid can you get? You want credit for stealing someone elses work now???

Sky Dog wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Thats a pretty damn good interview!!

He is cut from a different cloth from me for sure, I'd be going nuts if the singer hadnt shown up yet and the crowd were on the verge on rioting.
I find that whole GNR plays by its own rules song and dance quite pathetic, its was kinda cool when I was young and they were younger too, but they are all middle aged now and doesnt hold the same water as it used to.
Its a cop out line for being pretty inept.

Apart from those gripes, awesome interview. Ron wasnt even there when Brian May was around and he is praising the guy 5 I guess they might have crossed paths before though.
I wish he added a "sleaze factor" to Riad, its one of my favourite songs on the album but has my least favourite solo hmm

Actually, it is extremely obvious that Axl plays by his own rules. Who exactly does he cater to? It isn't his fans, it isn't the record company, it isn't his management, and it certainly isn't the industry norm. I am not praising him, because I feel most of what he does is very selfish in the end. But, Gnr is Axl, and he clearly plays by no ones rules.:(

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. How lazy are we?? 16

It's not worth bothering your time with. The pictures are the only interesting things, and even those are small, and not worth your time.

Ron doesn't say anything worthwhile, other than talking the guitars he used to record his stuff on CD. He also briefly talks about replacing Brian May's solo in Catcher, but it's nothing different from what Axl said, and of course Ron takes a bow, verbally, to the legendary May, but what I just summed up is "it".

DCK wrote:

They bitched about the scans being plastered over every forum without giving credit to the scanner, so that's why they do it. Or she does it that is.

I mean, how stupid can you get? You want credit for stealing someone elses work now???

Exactly. It's the most ridiculous thing of all time. Same thing with his picture gallery, loaded with Robert John and George Chin originals, yet it's got HTGTH all over it. It's so fuckin' dumb, and narcisstic on his part.

It's like heading off to a torrent, or a 'link' board, with the douche bags that rip DVD's or HDTV or music CD's, and they sit back, and proclaim wanting 'thanks' or to credit them if you post it elsewhere, yet it's not their ownership to begin with.

No offense to the mentally disabled of the world, but people that do that (HTGTH) pretty much show what ridiculous retards they are.

DCK

DCK wrote:

Exactly. It's the most ridiculous thing of all time. Same thing with his picture gallery, loaded with Robert John and George Chin originals, yet it's got HTGTH all over it. It's so fuckin' dumb, and narcisstic on his part.

I didn't know that. Never bothered surfing the site too much. Ridiculous. Absolutely 100% retarded.

Maybe someone here should rip the Japan DVD and put a GNR Evolution watermark all over the damn screen, or make CD available in MP3 and have some guy saying "Downloaded from GNR Evolution" before every song.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

pretty cool he says that some songs on normal are about merck after the 04 bbf fiasco

and he says that there are currently no touring plans...dunno when the interview was done though

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Someone over at HTGTH said the interview was conducted in December and appeared in the February edition of the mag.

Board footer