You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

With Chinese Democracy coming out next week, the amount of total DLC released on the Rock Band platform will be over 500 songs. Couple that with 84 Rock Band 2 disc songs, and 58 Rock Band 1 disc songs, and the AC/DC pack, there's a shitload of diversity.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Off topic - survived the tornado as did everybody I know (so far).  I have nothing to add on topic, so carry on.

Off Topic- Is a Megadeth Tornado of Souls sing song out of question? Also good to hear you made it 22

On Topic- I wonder if this will lead to release of more GN'R albums. I would gladly tear it up on some tracks from UYI.

Outro solo to November Rain anyone smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I think these games have replay value when you're with a group of friends. It does get boring if it's just you but with a few others, swapping instruments and singers, it can be cool.

Very glad this is happening, although if I was with friends that had this I'd have to avoid these ones because I think they're too hard. I can't sing Axl.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I think these games have replay value when you're with a group of friends. It does get boring if it's just you but with a few others, swapping instruments and singers, it can be cool.

Very glad this is happening, although if I was with friends that had this I'd have to avoid these ones because I think they're too hard. I can't sing Axl.

I think you just need to get somewhere near the right pitch.  You don't need to sound like Axl or get as high as him.  That would be impossible for most of us.  I've never played the game, but that's my understanding.  It's easier than you'd think.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Anyone else notice the different cover art in that commercial? Re-release actually on the way?

Good observation. Didn't even notice it because its a bit blurry.

Totally off topic but this just occurred to me....

Anyone think that "Dan Druff's stolen bike' bullshit was actually some sort of code to let hardcores know the wheels were being set in motion? Hardcores had known for years about the bike album cover. The story made little sense in the overall scheme of things, and it was only directed towards the base.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Anyone else notice the different cover art in that commercial? Re-release actually on the way?

Good observation. Didn't even notice it because its a bit blurry.

Totally off topic but this just occurred to me....

Anyone think that "Dan Druff's stolen bike' bullshit was actually some sort of code to let hardcores know the wheels were being set in motion? Hardcores had known for years about the bike album cover. The story made little sense in the overall scheme of things, and it was only directed towards the base.

What was that story again?  And when was it told?

I don't remember

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Interesting theory. I noticed the cover art immediately too.

As for the above comments, I already own Rock Band 1 for PS2, and have already played the shit out of it for over the last year.

The last thing I want to do is sink money into Rock Band 1 for PS3. If I go for it, it'll be Rock Band 2. Although there are some great tracks on RB1 (Gimme Shelter, Sandman, Epic), I think I can leave it behind.

I think for alot of us Guns N' Roses diehards, this problem would be solved by "Rock Band: Guns N' Roses". If they created some GN'R bundle package, I think all of us would be all over that sum bitch. Too bad I don't think it'll ever happen as long as the new band exists.

Board footer