You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Re: Nascar Commerial last night

Itchy GTR wrote:

Last night I saw a Nascar commercial and they played the intro to Welcome to the Jungle all the way until the first verse begins.
I don't know if any of you seen this yet or if the commercial had already been airing but for me it was refreshing. It is a sign that G&R are coming.:beer:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

LOL.  OK.

Sky Dog wrote:

Reunion! It's on! Azoff's a Genius....

Oh, boy...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

After reading the post again, what he's saying is that everybody no longer involved in GnR was featured in a commercial, but they cut the song off before the one person still in the band contributed anything.  Yes, this is clearly a sign that "G&R are coming".

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

It's threads like these that make me not want to check the GNR threads anymore.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!!11111111

Oh wait...

Itchy GTR

Itchy GTR wrote:

All I was saying is a well known song from G&R was used for a commerical that is sort of a promotion for the up and coming G&R tour. I guess they could of used a song from CD which would of been great. But perhaps they chose Welcome to the Jungle to remind the original fans of G&R that Axl and new company are on their way to promote a new cd. I think it was cool that they chose Welcome to the Jungle because it is a song that is already well known by the older fans and the newer fans. lolo .........Axl: Don't you try to stop us now.......because I just won't let you!!!!!!! 35

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

How will playing WTTJ remind people that the new band will be touring to support CD?

Itchy GTR

Itchy GTR wrote:

Well it will get fans who may not be following G&R news from day to day to go to their computer and search the G&R sites and find out what's going on with G&R. It's a subltle promotion without overkill or pushing it in the publics eyes and ears. (These days many fans are so busy with trying to make a living they might not be aware of G&R and their new cd.) Does that make any sense? lolo

Board footer