You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: GnREvolution Music Madness - Round 1, Battle 24

bigbri wrote:

Bucket, but he has no chance in this one.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

bucket hands down. i wonder if people vote slash because it's slash and not for the actual song

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Slither

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

bucket hands down. i wonder if people vote slash because it's slash and not for the actual song

Oh absolutely. The biased VR fans voted for Fall To Pieces against, wasn't it Rock N' Roll All Nite?

Not in ANY universe does Fall To Pieces beat Rock N' Roll All Nite, other than GN'R Evo.

I was thinking about posting the link to a KISS board before that one was done. That was just pure blasphemy and should've had bias vs. bias.

At least with The Stones' Gimme Shelter, it WAS going against Billie Jean by MJ. I might not agree with it, but I can understand the popularity of that song, and how it would defeat Shelter.

I know some people think I have an issue with these rounds, and I don't really, it's just at times, specifically with GN'R-related stuff, I question the legitimacy of the voters. Obviously Estranged is a great song, which is going to be a powerhouse, but when you've got VR songs beating vastly superior songs... come on.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

Oh absolutely. The biased VR fans voted for Fall To Pieces against, wasn't it Rock N' Roll All Nite?

Not in ANY universe does Fall To Pieces beat Rock N' Roll All Nite, other than GN'R Evo.

That is not the reason I voted for FTP over Kiss.  But thanks anyway.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont own a VR album, never listen to them and I had to youtube both songs to remind myself of what they went like.
After listening to them both I picked VR, its not a bad song apart from those stupid shouts of "hey!"

Some of the Buckethead live versions on youtube of Whitewash are much better than that studio version, but that wasnt the vote.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

VR wins by 8

*locked*

Board footer