You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Mixing "Guns N' Roses" LIve With Waves

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah pretty annoying. I'd like to think it's cos something cooler is in the works like rehersal footage or whatever, but I expect not.

Maybe they read the comments at HTGTH about the solo lol.....I guess if i was DJ i'd be keen to make my debut be a kickass live peformance and not some youtube mixing video of a practise session.

But as fans it sucks...we're starved for this kind of stuff smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Uh oh... the negative comment Gustoppo are coming *cue Imperial March theme*

GN'R must've done the douchey, dah I mean positive copyright claim, because uh uh uh they needed to uh uh fine tune DJ Ashba's work because uh uh they wanted to be the first to debut him, no one else. That's it. Please spare me Lord Vadar, I beg your mercy.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

Anyone recorded the  videos 'cuz they're down and i didn't have the chance to watch them ?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

For anyone to judge DJ's playing off that SHORT clip is ridiculous.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Keep in mind, they're guessing as to what they heard. For all we know, Izzy could be doing rhythm. This guy was referring to them by stage setup. We'll it depends on the time of the show, venue, and mood to whether, you have Ron on the far right, Rich in the middle, and Robin (now DJ) on the left. From the shows I went to, it was mixed at any given time. Hell, Tommy was on the far end of the stage sometimes. The only cats that didn't move around was Dizzy, Frank & Chris.

They're assuming what they heard, just like they assumed they heard Ron's guitar & Frank's drums on the leaks, when it was Bucket & Brain.

From what I heard, and based on what the guy described, going on the opening stage setup... DJ's guitar was the one that sounded THE BEST. Just sayin'...

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

They could just have one kit and then another kit behind it and have the drum riser just rotate around when its time to change drummers.

AtariLegend wrote:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UziSuicidal LLC.

For those who missed it, the audio;

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5908454875cdde0e/

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

AtariLegend wrote:

how about giving me (llllll on mygnr) the credit for ripping, editing and uploading it and maybe getting banned for posting it on mygnr?

k fanks.

AtariLegend wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

how about giving me (llllll on mygnr) the credit for ripping, editing and uploading it and maybe getting banned for posting it on mygnr?

k fanks.

I didn't know you done it yourself, but thanks.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

faldor wrote:

For anyone to judge DJ's playing off that SHORT clip is ridiculous.

no, its factual...it sucked in places, a lot. as a perfporming and recording musician and studio guy for over a decade, i need 2 seconds.

Board footer