You are not logged in. Please register or login.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

Re: Mixing "Guns N' Roses" LIve With Waves

AtariLegend wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UziSuicidal LLC.

For those who missed it, the audio;

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5908454875cdde0e/

how about giving me (llllll on mygnr) the credit for ripping, editing and uploading it and maybe getting banned for posting it on mygnr?

k fanks.

I didn't know you done it yourself, but thanks.

is cool, i thought you were that imsorry dork who stole my stuff many times and edited it a bit to pretend its his.

just in case that link gets deleted, this link has like 5 download linkzorz:

http://sharebee.com/01330b79

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

is cool, i thought you were that imsorry dork who stole my stuff many times and edited it a bit to pretend its his.

Lets not ride that merry go round again. Everyone appreciates your work, and they also appreciate what imsorry does.

We don't need a dick measuring contest.

Good to see you again though. 5

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

James Lofton wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

Lets not ride that merry go round again. Everyone appreciates your work, and they also appreciate what imsorry does.

We don't need a dick measuring contest.

Good to see you again though. 5

fanks.

but this isnt about measuring our penises...he steals from me, and has done so for 3 years now, then presents it like its 100% his ;p

anywho, forum has grown, peace out.

James

James wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

but this isnt about measuring our penises...he steals from me, and has done so for 3 years now, then presents it like its 100% his ;p

anywho, forum has grown, peace out.

Thats a hefty accusation. The guy has did work on tons of stuff over the years, and I'm assuming you do as well.

Main thing I remember you doing was work on those horrific Limewire leaks, which you definitely improved. He added his own little improvements, and I highly doubt he considered it "stealing".

Instead of sparring, both of you should put your thinking caps on, mind meld, and get us those Rock Band tracks. 9

Thanks for the link. I know there's a few here who hadn't heard that yet. As far as you getting banned at other sites for it, I highly doubt it. You aren't posting new tracks. GNR remove shit from youtube all the time for no reason. They even remove live performances, and I've never seen anyone get banned for posting live boots on a forum.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

How is UziSuicidal(?) making these requests? I thought Uzi Suicide was done away with a long time ago. Is this legit or just someone pretending to be part of the band?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just listened to it. Anyone know who guitarist 1, 2 and 3 are? One sounded really friggin good. 2 was okay. 3 was okay... for the most part. Nothing terrible like some people were making out.

It makes me really want to hear AFD redux though.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:
faldor wrote:

For anyone to judge DJ's playing off that SHORT clip is ridiculous.

no, its factual...it sucked in places, a lot. as a perfporming and recording musician and studio guy for over a decade, i need 2 seconds.

Well it sounded fine to me.  But I don't share your credentials, so what do I know?

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

How is UziSuicidal(?) making these requests? I thought Uzi Suicide was done away with a long time ago. Is this legit or just someone pretending to be part of the band?

Its definitely legit. Youtube doesn't let random people remove shit like wikipedia does. Its the main reason I rarely try and upload GNR stuff on our youtube account. I got sick of uploading vids that would immediately be rejected. Its dumb because youtube is free promotion for artists. Its the new MTV. So since GNR hate promotion, I upload vids of NIN, MIA, Soundgarden,etc. whenever I use it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Just listened to it. Anyone know who guitarist 1, 2 and 3 are? One sounded really friggin good. 2 was okay. 3 was okay... for the most part. Nothing terrible like some people were making out.

My guess was #1 was bumble, #2 Richard and #3 DJ but it's a little bit of guess work. I'm pretty sure #1 was bumble from what was said about him though.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

My guess was #1 was bumble, #2 Richard and #3 DJ but it's a little bit of guess work. I'm pretty sure #1 was bumble from what was said about him though.

yeah and he said guitarist #2 was more centre stage

in 06/07 the setup was

ron   richard    tommy   robin

so one would have to assume that DJ is taking over robins spot

also while he spoke he was talking stage right to left (or as we see it left to right) anyway in short i agree with monkey

#1 Ron
#2 Richard
#3 DJ

but who knows for certain

Board footer