You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GN'R May Announce Dates Soon

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

You're only posting 'cause you want to see your own writing.

Oh the irony...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

At least I have something to fuckin' say that's fuckin' relevant.

You might not agree with me, and I not might agree with you Atari, but you're a damn fine poster.

russtcb wrote:

Hey.

Come on now. Let's not resort to that.

I honestly would like to know what was meant by the original comment.

Why? It's not gonna make any sense anyways.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

At least I have something to fuckin' say that's fuckin' relevant.

You might not agree with me, and I not might agree with you Atari, but you're a damn fine poster.

russtcb wrote:

Hey.

Come on now. Let's not resort to that.

I honestly would like to know what was meant by the original comment.

Why? It's not gonna make any sense anyways.

I'm with you.  I have no interest whatsoever to read what Paxcow has to say.  And by the way since Dick's keywords are MAY, HOPEFULLY, HOPE and SOON.  I'll regard this as pure crap for the moment.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

obviously the america ha ha ha comment was made to say that there are bigger fish to fry at the moment then the US fanbase...tbh shes right, the US doesnt really give a rats ass about nugnr at the moment as you are usually so quick to point out at every turn Axlin..every time gnr plays in europe the crowds are large....in the USA hes touring half empty arena's remember?

at least thats what i got out of it...i may be wrong though...anyway if gnr doest tour canada/us that'll suck but hey what can ya do...i'm not the promoter

if you dont like reading the posts then thats why downliner installed the ignore thingy...and no insults please

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Believe me, she's been on mine since the first day it was installed. The only reason I even said anything was because it was quoted, Buzz took a stab, which Buzz AGREED with your assessment Neemo, and that was also my first reaction... but no, instead of just coming out and fucking saying exactly what we meant, we gotta do this cloak and dagger bullshit.

Then again, i'm completely full of shit. I said no one, nor me gives a fuck, and hell, it's kept this thread going for the last few hours, so what do I know... 19

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

i can't wait to see fortus' guitar solos', i hear they will be better than bucketheads.
the fact that he can play cords by blowing air out of his nostrils that belong to the huge 'manilow' will be amazing.

i don't like him, never have, never will.

don't even get me started on dj asbo.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Is that all he said? How long was the interview?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

We, hopefully, will be announcing dates soon, I hope.

I think...I hope...that this comment will be posted. I hope. And I think too. Hopefully that is.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

nope! not what i meant at all!!!! smile

We'll nobody fuckin' cares anyway.

You have got to seriously be the worst poster ever in the history of message boards, with your cryptic, half-assed, no thought, non debate-provoking, weak ass posts, that all of us are supposed to stop and read, and pick apart like we give a fuck.

Seriously, stop wasting your time here and go do something else. You're only posting 'cause you want to see your own writing. I'm past the whole trying to push you into bettering your posts.

You suck.

14:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
who asked you to read my posts, dipshit? 16

Board footer