You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Do you post on other music forums?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My other 2 obsessions are Elvis and Pink Floyd and there's just not much to discuss with either of them that I would want to check out a forum for.

I can only imagine the "Waters vs. Gilmour vs. Barrett" threads... 16

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i am registered at a few other bands' forums but i post once in a blue moon.

the reason might be that i haven't found fan forums of other artists with constructive discussions. they are all full of "omg, i sooo love this song" "you guys are sooo great" and the likes. and it goes on and on for pages on end.

and the quality of the people is another plus here and minus for other forums. it's like everywhere i go there's only 12 year old kids posting/flaming/ranting. and it's boring.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i post rarely anywhere else...currently i am part of a book forum dedicated to a single author smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I post on other music sites, but not very often anymore. 99.9% of my posting activity is here now. Used to post on other music sites more often a couple years ago.

I post on Metal Sludge sometimes, but I hate the attitude there where everyone insults each other and has "flame wars", so I mainly just lurk and cherry pick which threads I read. Member of the M.I.A. sites obviously, and also a member of the dead Elastica forum, an Alanis forum, Santigold forum, and a Lily Allen forum. Also a member of Cornell's official forum but the format is horrific and haven't went there in ages.

Also a member of chopaway, beenafix, and the Loaded forum.

Other music sites I'm a member of but haven't logged in for years.

I don't even really post at horror forums anymore either. Most of my net activity is here and reading news related sites.

Edit: I'm on the VR forum but never really liked it.

Sky Dog wrote:

never post on other artists forums but use to post at the Velvet Rope.....don't post there really anymore. I religiously go to Rolling Stone and Billboard for my music news. I also go by the Bob Dylan, Radiohead, Tool and Wilco sites checking for any new news on those bands....not a member of their forums though. Oh yeah, like Downliner, I am a member of the Westerberg forum but mainly lurk. 9

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

the tallica BB,,, but not regularly( hardly at all) since about a week or two after DM came out...
a lil bit on the down and AIC boards...
some sports shit.. the decibel mag forum...

but this is my home

Board footer