You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Broker Threatens To Sue Britney Over Wrecked Apartment

James wrote:

Britney Spears is facing yet more legal trouble after allegedly trashing a $1.5 million apartment in Marina Del Rey, California. Real-estate broker Amir E. Zagross is threatening to sue the pop star for damaging the condo she leased in August 2006 "beyond repair." He tells Life & Style magazine, "I met Britney at the condo myself with her mother, brother, sons and her bodyguards. They assured me they were immaculate, nice people who would take care of the property. But the damage was significant." According to a source, the Spears family caused damage to the walls, flooring, balcony, doors, electrical outlets and air conditioning. Zagross adds, "They destroyed it. We couldn't re-rent the condo because of the state it was in."

------------------------------------------------------------

These people are nothing but trailer trash with a fat bank account. It still amazes me that this bitch got so famous.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

She looked good in a schoolgirl outfit at one time and that "got her over".  I agree that she is nothing more than trailer trash with cash.  What a freakin' waste.  "You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl".   She has proven this to be a truth among truths.

You can sure say that again Slinger.   People need to stop giving her attention, even the Paparazzi, I mean I know she is joke more then anything else if you are a big reader of TMZ but still.   Thank god her kids got taken away from her and not only that, she is not permitted to drive with them because with her kids in the back she sailed through a red light, turning across and intersection with the law gardian in the car mind you and on her cell phone dialing a number not even looking at the road.   This was all caught on tape by the Paps.    Now she trashes a condo.  She needs to go away.

Board footer