You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Eddie Trunk: What's Up With Guns N Roses?

elmir wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Why would there be that long of a delay when he will be done recording by June/July?

because his wife is managing him, and she clearly wasn't too impressed with the deal he got whilst with VR....so my guess is that he will finish it in its entirety, choose a single or five and then he and Perla will shop it around town to the highest bidder...

could also explain why he recorded it so quickly....because he was footing the bill for the studio(s), and not the record company...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

or maybe he will now concentrate on finding a VR singer and cross promote his solo album and the next VR album simultaneously

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I thought he and Perla broke up

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Rumor:

Axl is once again in the process of "re-visioning" GN'R. The forthcoming incarnation of Guns will be as the world's preeminent jug band.

Bumblefoot – guitar, kazoo, banjo, vocals
Axl Rose – harmonica, vocals
Tommy Stinson – washtub bass
Dizzy Reed – washboard, kazoo, tin cup, vocals
DJ Ashba – banjo, mandolin, guitar, vocals
Frank Ferrer – foot crusher, jug, kazoo, vocals

This could have sold as well as CD and would have been downloaded more than CD.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

there are a few crazy rumors floating around about the status of gnr at the moment...

I think GnR is the same as they were in the 2004-2005 era. Just not really there. I'd imagine Tommy, Richard are probably tired of it. That or they're just used to it. I wonder if they're still under contract, or if it expired after the albums release.

Who knows.. but yeah, GnR definitely is on hiatus for the near future. Don't plan on seeing them at all anytime soon.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
elmir wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Why would there be that long of a delay when he will be done recording by June/July?

because his wife is managing him, and she clearly wasn't too impressed with the deal he got whilst with VR....so my guess is that he will finish it in its entirety, choose a single or five and then he and Perla will shop it around town to the highest bidder...

could also explain why he recorded it so quickly....because he was footing the bill for the studio(s), and not the record company...

Exactly.

Back on topic: is anyone who is still interested in the Axl Rose/GN'R saga? It's so boring that doesn't even worth speculation.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
elmir wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Exactly.

Back on topic: is anyone who is still interested in the Axl Rose/GN'R saga? It's so boring that doesn't even worth speculation.

Yes...I agree completely. I know Axl, I know...you don't work for me...blah blah blah...

I also understand how you feel like you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't...but christ...we've been hearing the same tune from 'gnr' for over a decade.

Chinese Democracy was released, and a lot of people, including me, felt like it was going to mark the beginning of a more normal era, one with tours and shows, updates and daily news...lots to talk about.

What did we get? The album release...and then dead silence. I love the album for the most part, but the joy and rapture I had planned on experiencing was sullied by a complete mishandling of the entire situation.

How can it be this hard, guy?

ShoGunslinger
 Rep: 1 

Hey Fat-Drunk! Does that mean that Buckethead will be playing the Mouth Harp?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I very much am. If its not worth speculating on, why even bother coming to the GNR section of this site? roll

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Good theory on the album Elmir.

Board footer