You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Trent Blasts Axl In New Interview

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
-D- wrote:

Trent can say what he wants but he just seems to act as if he is better than everyone else.

Prince, Manson, Axl, Simmons...  these are names I'd throw out there and put down if I was trying to get myself attention too.

Honestly, I was hoping for a little more than a one sentence jab.  If he went into detail like he did about Chris Cornell it might issue a response from Axl.  This is pretty forgettable though.  Axl's an easy target, but Trent really didn't hit him all that hard.  And I agree, he is staying in the spotlight by going off on big name stars.  He's had plenty of issues to deal with in his life and isn't a saint.  I'm not sure he's one to talk.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its just one line. Trent has always played games with Axl, but I have always thought it was directed more towards GNR fans than Axl himself. Trent knows GNR fans dissect every little thing to the point of absurdity. Sad thing is that he gets less creative each time he does it now.

He should just stop. It doesn't really help anymore or draw as much attention as it did previously. Trent is a major player in the ever evolving industry, and he should just stick to what he does best and leave out the meaningless jabs at Axl.

Trent posting that list of songs on his site back in 2005 was pure genius in hindsight, and so was that NIN pic underneath a Chinese Democracy sign. Had anyone in the GNR camp had any brains, they would have seized that golden egg and turned it into a viral campaign of their own, causing a massive buzz in both fan bases and creating major attention from the media. Of course they didn't, and Trent got to keep on laughing.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

He's just attention whoring.  What better way for a music guy to get noticed than by saying things about famous people that most music fans agree with.  I know I'm Captain Obvious sometimes, but this one takes the cake.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Never liked that Trent Reznor cunt. He can't hold Axl's jockstrap, and Gene Simmons for that matter. Fuck him.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Never liked that Trent Reznor cunt. He can't hold Axl's jockstrap, and Gene Simmons for that matter. Fuck him.

One guy sold toys of himself, starred in a terrible cheesy movie, & has a lame reality show. The other guy didn't. You tell me who's legit..

I still have a Double Platnum record from when I was a kid.  I thought they were badass. Then I grew up.  Never got the whole 96 reunion. Cool they got the makeup back on, but c'mon, they're a joke. Nowhere near Zeppelin, The Who, Stones, Skynyrd, CCR etc.. A kids band basically, quit giving them so much credit.

Sky Dog wrote:

the only Kiss song I like is Detroit Rock City...:mosh::peace: As for Trent, does anybody have a link to that list of CD song's he posted back in 2007? James? Just wondering how many ended up on the album.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
madagas wrote:

As for Trent, does anybody have a link to that list of CD song's he posted back in 2005? James? Just wondering how many ended up on the album.

I found this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 88124&st=0

Although I think 'Sorry' was known at that time from Baz. I forget, was ITW?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Trent Reznor cant hold a candle to Gene Simmons. Fucking right.

Fuck Reznor and fuck that lame ass band Nine Inch Nails.

Board footer