You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Axl's fired and re hired Azoff 3 times in last 5 weeks!

monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Oh it is sad to hear he is that unhappy.  That's for sure.  And if all this is true then why does Ron lie to us like that?  Cause the Axl depicted here is the total opposite of what Ron has been saying lately.

Why's that? Ron says he chats to him about movies and tells jokes and laughs around with him and stuff and doesn't discuss the outcome of business side of things with him.

It's not at all unusual for a person suffering from this type of thing to be very upset about certain things, but also experience moments of happiness or put on a different apperance for others.

Even the firing/re-hiring thing expresses changing emotions. That's assuming any of it is true though.

It could quite easily be the case that when he's feeling positive Axl spends time with his close friends and bandmates, and when he's upset he seeks solace alone. This would lead his friends such as Baz and Ron to say they've never seen evidence of trouble, but also account for delays and incidents when they happen.

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl clearly has a personality disorder...no question about it. 19

Definition
-Personality disorders are a group of psychiatric conditions marked by chronic behavior patterns that cause serious problems with relationships and work.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors
-People with personality disorders have difficulty dealing with everyday stresses and problems, and they often have stormy relationships with others. These conditions vary from mild to severe and tend to be difficult to treat.

The exact cause of personality disorders is unknown. However, numerous genetic and environmental factors are thought to play a role.

Symptoms
-Symptoms vary widely depending on the specific type of personality disorder

What part of that is NOT Axl??? 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The gossip is Axl's fired and re-hired Azoff a few times in the last few months, full stop. Thats all they had to say.

Bringing up manic depression and insinuating it has something to do with this rumour is just ignorance about the condition, and using it as a way to knock Axl.
Exactly in the way he mentioned in the chats:

"In my world all bi polar means is that someone can try to take cheap uneducated shots..."

Its a gossip column, I highly doubt Azoff is the kind of guy to put up with being hired and fired all those times. Once mabye, but after the 2nd time he strikes me as the kind of person who would just say, "ok enough of this shit, whats it going to be?"

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Not that I don't believe this, because it does seem pretty logical.  But the Daily News isn't the most credible paper is it?  I thought it had a bit of a reputation as a gossip kind of paper, and it is in the gossip section.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Oh it is sad to hear he is that unhappy.  That's for sure.  And if all this is true then why does Ron lie to us like that?  Cause the Axl depicted here is the total opposite of what Ron has been saying lately.

Why's that? Ron says he chats to him about movies and tells jokes and laughs around with him and stuff and doesn't discuss the outcome of business side of things with him.

It's not at all unusual for a person suffering from this type of thing to be very upset about certain things, but also experience moments of happiness or put on a different apperance for others.

Even the firing/re-hiring thing expresses changing emotions. That's assuming any of it is true though.

It could quite easily be the case that when he's feeling positive Axl spends time with his close friends and bandmates, and when he's upset he seeks solace alone. This would lead his friends such as Baz and Ron to say they've never seen evidence of trouble, but also account for delays and incidents when they happen.

Yeah I think you're reaching on that one gnfnraxl.  What exactly is Ron lying about?  I never remember him saying Axl hasn't fired Azoff 3 times in the last 5 weeks.

IF this story is true, I think someone mentioned it earlier.  At this point it's probably a case of the boy who cried wolf.  Even if Azoff has been fired multiple times, he probably doesn't take it seriously.  It's just Axl being Axl, in a sense.  I'd also give Irv credit for sticking it out if this is all true.  He doesn't need Axl or GNR, I think he's doing fine with the other artists he's involved with.  But he's stuck it out to this point and appears to believe in Axl/GNR.  Hopefully they can set things straight.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

That post did come from the gossip part of there site smile

I think monkey means that Ron has talked about playing with the band, working out Dj's parts, getting equipment ready to tour, that CD hasnt been properly supported, and that things are good on the inside. It could be as simple as thats Axls joke way of telling Azoff  to piss off and stop hounding him.  Ever thought there not ready yet ?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
madagas wrote:

Axl has a personality disorder of some sort-he may not be diagnosed as bipolar. Buzz, did you read the first post? It sounds like Axl is over it if he wants nothing more to do with CD.
http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/p … 9961969511

The "it" I'm referring to is new GnR.  The "it" Axl's referring to is CD.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Not that I don't believe this, because it does seem pretty logical.  But the Daily News isn't the most credible paper is it?  I thought it had a bit of a reputation as a gossip kind of paper, and it is in the gossip section.

I think you're thinking about the NY Post which has a notorious rep for being a gossipy/ unreliable newspaper.

Back to the topic, if he fires Azoff , the list of people who are interested in managing him is very short and he'd be back to a Merck/Goldstein type manager
which isn't good news for anyone--fans or Axl.

anyone think this meltdown has to do with his muse and great obsession of his life Steph is back on the market??

To be honest, the meltdown happened long before that.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so this week Axl is talkin to Azoff? wonder if this ties into the Best Buy payouts that Aussie talked about?

also you gotta wonder where Beta stands in all this

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

At least now we have concrete info that nothing is going to happen anytime soon. Sucks, but I'd rather know than see speculation the band is gonna take the world by storm with Ashba at the helm.

Axl is an expert at self sabotage. Anyone who would consider firing Azoff in this musical climate is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Really sad that someone as talented as him is reduced to this type of shit.

Neemo wrote:

also you gotta wonder where Beta stands in all this

Hopefully about a light year away from the situation.

Board footer