You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: What does your crystal ball see in the future for the Gunners?

Axlin16 wrote:

2003-05 revisted.

Axl will disappear again, GN'R will be unofficially dead, and he'll re-emerge in a few years (like in 2006), all positive, but this time it'll be a reunion.

Give Azoff a few years to work him, and rub that payday under his nose. He can only keep himself in weeve for so long, he'll bite.

Now if Azoff is fired perminately, the band is done forever, unless Axl suddenly becomes cool playing "Geno's Pizza & Gyros" in One Horse, Arkansas.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I see Axl replacing Jon Bon Jovi in Bon Jovi.  tongue

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hrm....Well....I see...you....driving home with a lottery ticket...and....you watch the news to get the numbers.....and youre jumping up and down.....cause the numbers i gave were wrong tongue

14 13

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I see Axl replacing Jon Bon Jovi in Bon Jovi.  tongue

At least somebody would sing Jovi's songs in the right key. 1619

Now come on Russ!  You're just in a pissy mood cause the Wings lost last night.  Jon ain't that bad.  Not the best but not that bad.  Although I think Axl could sing an amazing Wanted dead or alive.  19

My prediction is that some fans will still keep saying that Axl is a genius when in reality he's just a normal person who is surrounded by morons who lick his ass all of the time.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
DCK wrote:

he will never play with them

Willing to take a bet on that?

slash's solo album will at least double the u.s sales of chinese democracy.

Naive.

i think this incarnation is dead in the water and most likely will never play live or release anything again.

You must be inexperienced.

not trying to be negative or funny.

Not trying, but certainly is.

Let me enlighten you.

These posts have been around the last 10 years or so. They're nothing new and they never come true. It's not a bad prediction or anything, sure, it might even fit to most bands in this situation. But in reality, GNR ain't one of those bands. They're not really a band at all. They're something else.

As long as Axl is around, don't expect the band (whatever the dynamic) to be dead in the water or anything else. Nothing is "this is it" with this band.

Consider GNR a floating, unpredictable entity ready to strike when you least expect it. It is silent and absent up to the point where you think the entity is dead. The strike may be off target by a mile but the enitity still floats around somewhere. Just as it does now. Basic realism and predictions doesn't work with this band. As long as the entity works in a different way than any other band, expect it to float silently around somewhere. Suddenly, one day, tomorrow or in a year, two years, or three years the entity will start moving again.

No offence dude but this is such a  load of fucking shit. You go on in another thread about how you don't allow this thing to have any real deep meaning to you and how there is no personal attatchment to the "entity", the "entity? Are you kidding me roll  Yet you go on to post this stuff?  You're making this mockery of a band out to sound like a  fucking  legendary epic collaberation of music Gods sent to us from above,  who are patiently waiting to rise up from the ashes and strike at the heart of earth's musical soul when we least expect it, yet need it most and  blow our fucking minds. Ummmmm... it's a clown show dude nothing more, nothing less.  You can say all you want about how you don't allow yourself to be emotionally involved in this and how you're aabove all that crap while you just sit back with a  beer in hand, chillin' out enjoying the ride cause it is what it  is but it's so transparent when you post this crap.  you sound like a fan who's seriously in denial.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

No offence dude but this is such a  load of fucking shit.

Ok then.

You're making this mockery of a band out to sound like a  fucking  legendary epic collaberation of music Gods sent to us from above,  who are patiently waiting to rise up from the ashes and strike at the heart of earth's musical soul when we least expect it, yet need it most and  blow our fucking minds.

Eh...no. If you got that out of it, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

I didn't say anything about "blow our fucking minds" or anything. I never spoke in any terms that "they will come back and kick ass". You're just mistaking it for yet another nutswinging HTGTH post. Sorry you didn't seem the difference.

is but it's so transparent when you post this crap.  you sound like a fan who's seriously in denial.

No actually dude. And I'm sorry for being a bit harsh now, but you totally did not get a single word I was saying. I was trying to explain how GNR worked.

Let me put in a different way:

They keep silent for years, driving everyone nuts.
When they've pissed off a x-number of fans (propably people like you), they come back in the last hour and do a tour, making people follow a little bit longer.

I tried to explain that this ain't really a typical normal band. Any normal band like this would have dissolved years and years ago.

While I do understand there was a slight chance of misunderstanding in my post, I did not expect such bullshit coming back. Because that's what it is.

is but it's so transparent when you post this crap

Transparent you are so emotionally involved in one way or another, you even go ranting towards me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Jeez, man...

Some people REALLY need to take a break from the Internet.

Board footer