You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Jordan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”

elmir wrote:

Source:
http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler- … y-michael/

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Jordan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”. Jordan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Evan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Evan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, I'm not a fan of revisionist history and I think both boys that were involved in those cases know they can get attention right now, and this is the easy way to do it.

Having said that, if this is indeed true, then there needs to be a deep look into Jackson's private life and figure out what was truly behind his obsession with young boys. Sexual or not, it wasn't healthy.

That extremely private room bordering on a sound proof dungeon with alarms all over the place has to have a legitimate explanation before I will ever believe he didn't molest children.

If he wasn't a child molester, then his life becomes an even bigger tragedy. The guy's life and career were destroyed by those allegations.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

If what Chandler just said is the truth this is very tragic. Those allegations not only destroyed his career they probably destroyed his life.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

This time I believe him and this is why.  Takes a lot of guts to come out and says this knowing full well he'll be executed by the piublic.  Plus coming out and admitting you did wrong is not easy.  But the guy should be ashamed cause like Axl S said it destroyed MJ's carreer and most importantly his life.  If he is telling the truth this guy deserves to go to jail.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

or his dad deserves to be nailed...he was too young to know better, so he shouldn't suffer...his old man, however, should be nailed bigtime...

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Oh I agree.  His dad shoulb jailed.  Again a man's life was destroyed by this.  Why isn't this on the news though?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

These allegations essentially started Jackson down his slippery slope till where recently he was on countless different prescribed medicinces.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Well, I'm not a fan of revisionist history and I think both boys that were involved in those cases know they can get attention right now, and this is the easy way to do it.

Having said that, if this is indeed true, then there needs to be a deep look into Jackson's private life and figure out what was truly behind his obsession with young boys. Sexual or not, it wasn't healthy.

That extremely private room bordering on a sound proof dungeon with alarms all over the place has to have a legitimate explanation before I will ever believe he didn't molest children.

If he wasn't a child molester, then his life becomes an even bigger tragedy. The guy's life and career were destroyed by those allegations.

Mabye he had a private room so he could have a wank in peace without worrying about being caught in the act? I'm going along with the train of thought that he was just someone who wasnt comfortable with intimacy with women, but was happy enough having a wank now and again.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Surely that Jordan Chandler report is fake? It would be all over the news if he really said it, plus wouldnt he have to give back all the money?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The private room is where he took the little kids.

Fearing intimacy with women is understandable, and I doubt Jackson was the first or the last to have issues like that. Lines are being crossed when you go from being afraid to fuck Brooke Shields to sleeping in the same bed with 10 year old boys.

Board footer