You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: DJ Ashba Live Chat

Olorin wrote:

Why have a chat in the middle of the night? No wonder Axl picked him.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Why have a chat in the middle of the night? No wonder Axl picked him.

In America time it's not as late.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Even if it was in the afternoon I wouldn't take part in that.  There's no way in hell this guy wille give out any info on GNR cause basically the guy probably don't know jack.  And just so we're clear it ain't his fault.  And I do not care about his other work so basically I would be bored.  I seriously hope for him that he has enough people interested in his other projects so that he at least gets some interesting questions.  But my prediction still stands.  If there is ever a moment that he will regret joining Axl, this is it.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

I'm so excited for this!

I've changed my underpants like 6 times already!

Gooooooooooooooo DJ ! (He's the secret weapon, ya know)

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I was in the chatroom for a second and it looked like total chaos.  I left for a few minutes and tried to get back in and it was full.  Hopefully SOMEBODY got in there and will report back, though I'm not expecting any hard hitting news.  Honestly though the chatroom appeared to be a total mess, it had disaster written all over it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I just want to once again kiss GN'REvo's ass.

This place has the most level-headed, normal, brain-functioning human beings in the entire fan base.

Russ & gnfnraxl are right. Bank it, tonight DJ's walking into a buzzsaw. Count on it.

Hey!  That offends me.

I meant the 'theorhetical' buzzsaw. Not THE buzzsaw. The legend himself. The enigma. The People's Champ. The Most Electrifying poster in message boards today. The Brahma Bull. 14

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
skippy wrote:

I'm so excited for this!

I've changed my underpants like 6 times already!

Gooooooooooooooo DJ ! (He's the secret weapon, ya know)

Yeah the secret weapon.  Weapon to what?  Nothing's happening.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

He's being sarcastic. Honest to God, I bet you right now there are people out there that believe DJ is the secret weapon.

The man is not even in Guns N' Roses, and if he was, it was for like 2 weeks. If what JIP said was true, even Ron referred to DJ in the 'past tense'.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

He's being sarcastic. Honest to God, I bet you right now there are people out there that believe DJ is the secret weapon.

The man is not even in Guns N' Roses, and if he was, it was for like 2 weeks. If what JIP said was true, even Ron referred to DJ in the 'past tense'.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's gone.  I'm surprised Axl has any of them left aside from Dizzy.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It would be cool as fuck for VR to show up with a new singer, and see Dizzy back there playing keys.

I'd probably laugh so hard, i'd stroke out and die.

Board footer