You are not logged in. Please register or login.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

Re: i'm back

kozygodd wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
kozygodd wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Those of you who know me know I work for a multi-billionaire-dollar media conglomerate. .

What's this have to do w/anything? also, what's a "multi-billionaire-dollar?"

Here ya go a "Billion Dollar" :

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/10 … -10817.jpg

They come in coin form too :
http://www.highway11.ca/Timiskaming/16c … Dollar.jpg

A "Multi Billion Dollar" must be what you call it when you got a few of them

ohh so that's what that is...:thumbup:

hopefully he can use his connections to get some good stuff.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
kozygodd wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Those of you who know me know I work for a multi-billionaire-dollar media conglomerate. .

What's this have to do w/anything? also, what's a "multi-billionaire-dollar?"

Sorry, but this is the type of stupid comment that keeps me out of here.

Christ. 17

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Don't let it get to you, big. You've got nothing but respect from the posters here, especially the old schoolers.

It's good to see you back, and hope you stick around.:thumbup:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah Bri, we need cats like you around more. Even I fessed up a few threads back about how you were right on that whole "focus on the music thing, 'cause otherwise, the bullshit starts".

allday
 Rep: 0 

allday wrote:

seriously its just so stupid the crap we have got to put up with being GNR fans, I dont get hoarders and all the rest of them. I would like to believe that GNR is so important that unreleased demos coming to the ears of the fans would destroy the world but as much as i want to beleive that its not the case. Its just a band with the most hardcore fans looking for a bone here and there to stick around but no thats never the case. Like seriously i wonder how many GNR fans died during the wait for CD? (Which what came out wasnt even all of what they been waiting for). So just everyone share some crap here and there cuz we dont know when any of us will be gone and never get a chance to hear stuff.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

927205-worst_thread_ever_super.jpg

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

God, I hate these hoarders. Give me one of them, a locked room, a chair, a few bits of rubber tubing and electrical tape, and a baseball bat. With a nail in it. Then we'll get these fucking tracks...

big_smile

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

God, I hate these hoarders. Give me one of them, a locked room, a chair, a few bits of rubber tubing and electrical tape, and a baseball bat. With a nail in it. Then we'll get these fucking tracks...

big_smile

I do believe that is illegal lol

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I don't have connections, but I'd have protection.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I tried once before, and as MSL said, it takes a helluva lot of time and effort, especially when you're dealing with people out of your time zone. I don't have that luxury anymore at work like I used to.

Board footer