You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: i'm back

misterID wrote:

Is Fernando responsible for all the leaks? Because they span '99 to at least '06. So, he would've had to of been leaking the shit continually over the years, and the worst part, selling them.

From what you can tell, are the hoarders open to cutting any deals or are they circling the wagons and not letting anything out now?

it's not that he's DIRECTLY responsible, it's that most of the leaks ultimately trace back to buddies that fernando gave songs to. it's not like fernando was purposely leaking things. a LONG time ago he gave some songs to friends and years later they ended up in the wild.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'd call that directly responsible. If true, he is the guy who took the songs out of the vault and set them loose, not his buddies. From the moment those songs left his possession that was them "out there" and they were only ever going to spread.

Ol' Fernando, what a clutz 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

All i'll say about Fernando is that I envy him, imagine the level of access to the band and unheard music he has. He has probably heard a lot of great songs that we might not.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Reading that summary brought back some memories from when any GNR fan would check the boards countless times each day to see what was developing.

I was just wondering if anybody remembered "Wes" from MyGNR who proclaimed that he had the leaks, and if my memory serves me, was the one who leaked 3 songs.  Was he part of the summary or a completely seperate entity.  My memory is a little foggy.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
redarmy76 wrote:

Reading that summary brought back some memories from when any GNR fan would check the boards countless times each day to see what was developing.

I was just wondering if anybody remembered "Wes" from MyGNR who proclaimed that he had the leaks, and if my memory serves me, was the one who leaked 3 songs.  Was he part of the summary or a completely seperate entity.  My memory is a little foggy.

He was the first leaks in 2006. He leaked Better, IRS and TWAT.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i was pming that guy when everyone else was calling him names...that was right before RoV started...i think that was when james pm'd me...i was one of the few that wasnt just slagging off on wes

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I remember Wes but never spoke to him. Remember Razz too, he's the stupid douche who leaked the Checkmate clip then turned over the only full copy of the song to Merck. I'll say it again, douche 16

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Just listening to that Checkmate clip again and it sounds so badass 16

It's got more balls than anything on CD. That's assuming the rest of the song is similiar.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
downliner wrote:

I remember Wes but never spoke to him. Remember Razz too, he's the stupid douche who leaked the Checkmate clip then turned over the only full copy of the song to Merck. I'll say it again, douche 16

Did he really turn it over?  He didn't at least make a copy for himself?  That's crazy.

Board footer