You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: i'm back

Neemo wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Wasnt Razz the guy who actually gave that clip the name "checkmate"? Noone believed he had anything and he posted the clip and titled it Checkmate, and threw in a "fuck you" at the end for good measure.

thats him

Baggio
 Rep: 1 

Baggio wrote:

If he handed that song over without making a copy, the biggest retarded fuck of the century award goes firmly to him.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hey i just noticed something I never had before on that....whats that little noise before the "all cautions" line first starts...sounds like maybe a scream or cool vocal noise buried in the mix.

I wonder how this song progresses too. Like the song structures are so diverse on CD...it might go differently to how we assume.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I'm also dying to hear this song.

But MonkeyChow's comments got me thinking ...

When I first heard a 14-second clip of "Scraped," I thought it was going to be the coolest song ever, too.

Link: http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/2 … s-now.html

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...for the record i really like Scraped because I experience highs and lows and confidence issues like the song seems to be about....but overall we agree on the point....with this material a few seconds isn't really indicative of how the song goes at all.

I remember I learn't that with the orginal better leak..where we had the first verse and stuff...and was pretty shocked when the full song came out and it got into that synth stuff before the heavier bridge....not that I dislike better....but I'm just saying a number of these songs take less predictable twists and turns, so the 16 seconds may not be indicative of the full tune. Then again, others like the title track are straight up....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

I'm also dying to hear this song.

But MonkeyChow's comments got me thinking ...

When I first heard a 14-second clip of "Scraped," I thought it was going to be the coolest song ever, too.

Link: http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/2 … s-now.html

I thought that too, and I know it's not the popular opinion but the song lived up to the hype for me.  I love that song.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Scraped is an average song after the 14 second mark. Before that, it literally sends people running out of the room.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Scraped should've never made the album. Scraped is a throwaway song, completely. Should've been saved for a B-sides & demos set later on.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Not likr Scraped? What? Scraped is my second favorite on the record probably. But then again I love 'Garden of Eden' and 'Don't Damn Me'.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Scraped is a kickass song. Fuck the haters 9

Board footer