You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Steven Adler Cancels Tour (Updated)

James wrote:

Got this from the Sludge.

This came from someone that was going to see Adlers Appetite in the UK

Ok Matt, looks like I'm eating humble pie - I heard late last night thru sources, and have seen this post on the Cheltenham Night Owl MySpace board today backing up my source...

"UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT STEVEN ADLER HAS INSTRUCTED HIS AGENT TO CANCEL THE ENTIRE EUROPEAN TOUR WITHOUT EXPLANATION.

WE CAN ONLY APOLOGISE FOR THE DISAPPOINTMENT BUT OBVIOUSLY STEVEN FELT IT NECESSARY TO LET HIS FANS, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES DOWN WITH NO NOTICE AND SO THEREFORE CAUSING MAXIMUM INCOVENIENCE AND LOSS OF MONEY.

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR FUTURE SHOWS THAT WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT THE NIGHT OWL.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This guy needs to stop even thinking about doing tours until he can get off drugs and get psychiatric help. He obviously isn't making much money from these tours he does, so just go to rehab, then relax at home and stay clean until the call from Axl takes place(if it ever does).

IF a reunion happens someday, he needs to be in the right frame of mind and have some stability before he is even considered. A reunion could happen tomorrow or in 10 years, and this guy fucking around is going to kill his chances to ever be involved.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Yeah each time he does something like this it fucks up his chances just that little bit more of being involved in the one thing he's still living for.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Poor steven. That really sucks. Hope he gets better.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if he doesnt stop hes gonna kill himself....fuck you'd figure you'd learn after having a stroke

I feel bad for the guy but someone needs to seriously step in and kick his ass

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:

What a shame. I really like Adler and think he's one of the best drummers out there along with Bev Bevan of ELO and Mick Tucker of The Sweet.

I hope one day Adler will get his act together. So much talent going to waste over substance abuse. sad

russtcb wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

This guy needs to stop even thinking about doing tours until he can get off drugs and get psychiatric help. He obviously isn't making much money from these tours he does, so just go to rehab, then relax at home and stay clean until the call from Axl takes place(if it ever does).

IF a reunion happens someday, he needs to be in the right frame of mind and have some stability before he is even considered. A reunion could happen tomorrow or in 10 years, and this guy fucking around is going to kill his chances to ever be involved.

I couldn't agree more. As much as I dislike Matt anymore, I'd rather have him around then Adler just based on the fact that he's more reliable.

i say neither and keep Frank.. or Brain come back full time.

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

I really hope that's not true,I'm going to see them the next wednesday.:headbang:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer