You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: So where does GN'R stand right now and what is the current news?

James wrote:

Do the Black Crowes need a third guitarist? 16

Tell your friend to tell the elderly lady that a mysteron type role awaits her at GNR Evolution. 14

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I still got the tee for em

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks for posting the facebook thing, but i'm about 99% certain it means nothing:

1. Facebook ettiquite is to put "likes this" when friends say something positive. That Frank said something and Jarmo liked it doesn't mean jarmo knows anything, It pretty much means jarmo read his post and thought  "yeah cool man".

2. Frank starting the rest of his life could mean anything. It could be to go on tour with GNR. It could be to leave GNR. It could be because he's quit smoking. It could be because he decided to learn paino. Maybe spend more time with his family, or read more, or absolutely anything at all.

3. That's probably not robin.

4. If it is robin, it just means robin relates the the sentiment of starting ones life over. Doesn't in anyway mean that they're doing it the same way or doing anything together.

So yeah...i really don't think this means anything, but appriciate the effort, cos hey, we could all use some news at this point!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That's pretty well summed up monkeychow.

Moving right on...

Sky Dog wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Do the Black Crowes need a third guitarist? 16

Tell your friend to tell the elderly lady that a mysteron type role awaits her at GNR Evolution. 14

The Crowes always need a guitar player. They go through them as frequently as Axl.:laugh:

and by the way I just did a fly by through downtown. Paul fuckin McCartney has 55,000 in Piedmont Park as I type. I feel guilty.....no Beatles, Wings fan should be on the computer right now. argggggghhhhhhhh. neutral

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The reunion is happening. tongue

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Or perhaps Axl has told everyone (Nu and Old GNR) that nothing is going to happen so they might as well move on.  He may have told Frank and the other guys that he is taking his bat and ball back to Malibu and it's game over.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

All of us is starting the rest of our lives every day. every minute.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ Or perhaps Axl has told everyone (Nu and Old GNR) that nothing is going to happen so they might as well move on.  He may have told Frank and the other guys that he is taking his bat and ball back to Malibu and it's game over.

If only he'd tell his fans.

I wander how many internet sites will continue following the band before they give up. Hardly any guests at HTGTH these days whenever I log on.

Board footer