You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: So where does GN'R stand right now and what is the current news?

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Someone wanna ask Ron?

Uh......no.

If someone does, do not do it attempting to speak on behalf of this site. We don't bug him with stuff like this.

Yeah I don't think any of the band members would comment, confirm, or deny anyway.  That's the norm.  The best bet would be to ask that Kyle Gibson himself and find out exactly what/who he saw and what he heard.  Like I said before, Fat Drunk is on the case.  We'll see if he can get any more information.  It's fine if anyone else wants to ask him about it too, just don't want to overwhelm the guy.

faldor

faldor wrote:

For the record, Jarmo has declared this false.  Usually if he's unsure of things he won't disregard them so quickly.  So I don't know how he came to this conclusion so quickly, but he is saying it's false.  So go on with your lives, sorry to disrupt.  lol

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well both ron and richard's amp sponsor is Line6 and line6 has long boasted about its modelling capabilities even including an AFD sound for the "crunch" setting

if they had a gnr tune playing it wouldnt surprise me at all, doesnt mean that its all about GnR...again the gnr camp confirms something that noone really gives a rats ass about

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is a video coming out?   silence

Fortus was spotted eating vanilla pudding at Denny's.  confirmed as false

Anything to keep people eyes away from the elephant.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Amen.

When Jarmo and GNR's people do damage control on this stuff, all they do is expose themselves for the ____'s they are.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I found my CD disc.. It was in another bands case (an old Jon Spencer Blues Explosion cd I hadn't listened to in years that I pulled out to the car back in March or so, so yeah it's been a while)

Gave it a listen during our Fantasy draft. So that's where CD stands with me. Gave it a listen a week ago.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Well, according to Dizzy's twitter, HE had something to do with Line 6 around the 26th.  So maybe it was just Dizzy and Richard?  Maybe someone told this Kyle Gibson, some guys from Guns N' Roses were there?  Who knows?

http://twitter.com/DizzyReed

Playing a Line 6 party tomorrow
3:22 AM Aug 26th from web

As for Ron, he was apparently in NY getting ready to watch NIN.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well both ron and richard's amp sponsor is Line6 and line6 has long boasted about its modelling capabilities even including an AFD sound for the "crunch" setting

DJ also plays Line 6 - i havn't been to the site in a while but he used to actually be on a video on their page.

faldor

faldor wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=126674

Guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal will be the special guest on this week's (September 11-17) edition of "Hard Rock Nights", the nationally syndicated hard rock radio program.

Thal is best known for his work with GUNS N' ROSES on the "Chinese Democracy" album as well as his prolific solo career album, and is the current touring guitarist with LITA FORD.

Thal will talk to "Hard Rock Nights" host JT about his favorite songs on the "Chinese Democracy" record, the best songs to play in concert with Lita, and give his fans a little teaser about "another band" he is in that is preparing to record new music.

"Hard Rock Nights" can be heard each week on over a dozen radio stations. A list of affiliates can be found at this location.

Board footer