You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: Some asshat trying to trash MSL

Gagarin wrote:

edit: dead link removed

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

edit: dead link removed

nope,nothing there

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:

AAAAAAND poof goes the thread at CD.com.

Slightly on topic, but I never understood the mindset of someone who would post at a site that censors them. It literally makes zero sense, although makes perfect sense I guess in this twittering zombie, dipshit culture we live in.

I also want people to stop posting links to that site randomly in these threads. All the links ever do is take you to dead space where threads don't exist, so stop doing it.

Yes, I see the irony in my request. I don't care. I'm tired of clicking on links that are just dead trails, and I'm sure other people are as well. If anyone here feels the need to post something from "the big three", pick one of the other two. Yeah they delete/censor stuff too, but not at the constant rate as the other one.

One of these days someone is gonna grow the balls to leak all that shit, and the nerd patrol is gonna slit their fucking wrists.

Will be a glorious day, mainly for the nerd suicides, not the songs.

This hoarding shit has jumped the shark. Its gayer than Liberace in a tutu at this point.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I am getting heartily sick of knowing that there's new material out there, but that people are holding onto it in the hope of trading it with other wankers who are hoarding material. Here's a tip: everyone just UPLOAD EVERYTHING YOU HAVE and then we'll see the end of this fucking charade.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I am getting heartily sick of knowing that there's new material out there, but that people are holding onto it in the hope of trading it with other wankers who are hoarding material. Here's a tip: everyone just UPLOAD EVERYTHING YOU HAVE and then we'll see the end of this fucking charade.

What makes it funny(and pathetic) is that there's no real value in what they're holding. Unheard CD demos are junk bonds and derivatives at this point. Its just shit hovering in thin air that some nerds think is a pot of gold when in reality the shit in my cats' litter box has more value.

Go take these songs to a trader community, or even a site frequented by DJs. You'll get no bites because no one cares. Fuck, one unheard MIA track would be worth more than a full disc of GNR songs at this point(I'm talking in the real world). You could sell/trade the track to a thousand DJs who would play it to hundreds of thousands/millions in clubs, it hit every blog/website in existence, and the actual song chart. Couple hundred nerds(including myself) want this CD demo stuff, and nobody else.

This CD demo hoarding crap is just a circle jerk played by a few nerds in their mommies basements. Nothing more, nothing less.

One of these days someone with balls and a life will unload all this stuff on one of these websites. As I mentioned before, happened a few years back at an Elastica site. Someone was gonna try and sell the songs on Ebay, so someone uploaded the whole shit and shaboodle in a zip file for everyone. Didn't ask for anything. Wasn't seeking glory. Just did it and left.

Thats what will eventually happen with this situation.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This CD demo hoarding crap is just a circle jerk played by a few nerds in their mommies basements. Nothing more, nothing less.

Axl's the worst hoarder if the bunch.

russtcb wrote:

Claiming that the leaks will be on the level of 06 & 07 then turning around and putting a fanmade TWAT and the ogg files to one song out warrants people lowering their opinion.

any claims that the leaks would be on the level of previous years were not made by me or anybody i have any connection with.

that version of TWAT is not fan made. there are literally hundreds of versions of these songs, many of which sound very similar, have bits n' pieces cut & pasted from other versions, etc.

"MSL GET THE MULTITRACKS FROM FELIXED!"

i got you everything he had. i once again made GNR pretty much my entire life for weeks on end and i got what people were asking for. i'm sorry he didn't have the full album. i have no control over that.

one of the reasons the hoarders justify hoarding is because from their perspective, the community is impossible to please and doesn't "deserve" to hear what they have.

i don't agree, but i certainly come across people all the time that seem to justify that attitude.

"BUT WE WANT CHECKMATE!"

so go get it. i'm just a dude like anybody else. i didn't have any inside connections or contacts. i just went on rosesofvelvet and tried to get what i wanted. that's really all it was. countless others have tried since and nobody has been successful.

i really don't see how anybody can justify criticizing me. these felixed videos had people talking, i came in, got to the bottom of it, and shared everything.

what exactly is the problem?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The GNR community is awash with punk kids with fat gobs, thats all I can see, anyone calling you names is just an idiot.

But I heard that twat thing last night and it is fan made, I've had the exact same one for years and used to use it on compilations I made up mixing the demos with Rock Am Ring show.
Theres no mistake, its the first 06 leak that someone played around with and tweaked the levels bringing the guitars higher in the mix and put on that intro.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

there is no "problem" but with the album out most peopel don't really care about alt versions of this stuff anymore .... we all appreciate what you've brought to us in the past, but this time there was a bit of a build up for unheard material and the MTV rehearsal stuff....frankly it was a bit anticlimatic to get previously heard stuff...thats all

also you sold your own music off as a lead off to providing us with unheard gnr material....its one thing i never understood...why did you post your own music in the GnR section? in reality the two have nothign to do with each other except that you are a forum junkie liek the rest of us

Board footer