You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

Re: check this guy out...

AL!VE wrote:

okay is your choice to believe me or not, but i can't do anything i don't have the songs so how i'm gonna leak them? i just heard them over the phone

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:
AL!VE wrote:

i just heard them over the phone

Not skype? Did you not think to record?

How did you (And many others) gain such contact and trust with ARC ?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is being pushed by some members with less than 50 posts total.  Not the most credible sources ever...

Doesn't this board have moderaters? I'm tempted to go read HTGTH instead of this crap, funny thing is some of our long time members actually seem to be buying into this 18

Quite a cunning ploy though give em credit. 5 or 6 seperate registrations spread over a few days with a few dozen posts now under their belt. How could anyone not be fooled by this ingenius tactic?

Hoarders must be shitting themselves. Better start unloading those Rapidfire demos of yours Buzz before someone else beats ya to the punch 16

(Of course if this does turn out to be true I'll have egg on my face for quite some time, oh noes!!!!1!1!1!)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

A scream made you cry??

The only lyrical content you'll mention is "all cautions made"? That's the absolute last line that should have stood out, not the only one. It would be like someone hearing "Riad and the Bedouins/had a plan and thought they'd win..." a trillion times, then someone playing you the next 30 seconds of the song. That line would be meaningless and your brain would be grasping at the unheard section, not what you've already heard.

Has a great Bucket solo? Really? I'm shocked.

We don't lock many threads here, but this is being locked on principle. Hell, darknemus even chimed in and not ONE person who has heard this has contacted him. I thought they wanted a new song? Well, the one person who might lead you to what you seek is staring you in the face, yet all we still hear are the "its so gooooooood!! Best Bucket solo ever@!! Best Finck solo ever!!! Most emotional scream ever!!! Best song ever!!!" tripe that's being based on 30 seconds. Not one in depth remark has been posted regarding this 30 second clip, and in 2006 that 9 second CITR clip actually had some intellectual discussion brewing, as amazing and unlikely as that sounds.

All we get from this are generalizations that could be typed by someone not hearing anything.

We're actually losing IQ points now, so I'll do some preemptive surgery to save us all.

The next time someone brings up some random bullshit clip here, that bullshit clip better be flowing like wine through the PM system and not through a bizarre selection of Skype lines.

downliner wrote:

Doesn't this board have moderaters?

Yeah.....but we're all stoned. Including you(I assume). wink

To conclude this thread's broadcast, mere words are not enough to get my point across. Only a picture can achieve that.

elephant_shit.jpg

Board footer