You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: check this guy out...

monkeychow wrote:

Man i read some stuff from someone on about page 20 of that thred that made me want to vomit so i cant go back there again.

Some of these people are so self important and obsessed with how much futher above the rest of the fans they are, just because they got stolen tracks (which if you think about it - they're all stolen from Axl at some stage in the history of them) first.

The arrogance with which they speak down to everyone else amazes me.

It's ok for them to listen to an unrealsed song and want to hear more, but if someone else does then that hurts the band? Surely it hurts the band either none of the time or if ANYONE not actually connected to the band listens to them.

I can respect that some people think NONE of us should have leaks. that the ONLY music that comes out should be when Axl releases a CD. But I can't accept this idea that some fans are deserving and others not.

It's really quite sickening. I know axl doesn't like it when we tell him what to do, but I wish to god he would release more music officially just to snap these people back to reality, to make them realise they srn't in the band, they're just the same as any other fan, and all they're doing is big noting themselves.

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Whazup wrote:

this whole thing is insane...

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

this guy ARC dont had anything a year ago, he speak portuguese but he DONT have any friend in Portugal

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

This trading bullshit of, i'll show you mine, if you show me yours, has reached epic faggity proportions.

Hear, hear.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I never saw the original link did the guy have proof he had anything or was he just bullshitting like 99% of people who claim to be "hoarders" are.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I would like to interview these hoarders and hear their side of the story. Like, the real ones. Do they share the songs with friends? Do they play it in their car? How did they get the files? Aren't they tempted one bit to leak? Doesn't it drive them crazy that they can't talk about it? Get in these guys heads...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

I would like to interview these hoarders and hear their side of the story. Like, the real ones. Do they share the songs with friends? Do they play it in their car? How did they get the files? Aren't they tempted one bit to leak? Doesn't it drive them crazy that they can't talk about it? Get in these guys heads...

I wouldn't read it. Its time for people to stop giving these people attention. I'm not even talking about MSL. Love him or hate him, when he comes to the table, he's got something in his hands. I read a few more pages of that thread before going to bed. I initially thought this whole thing was gay, but that Blue Group Incorporated shit just destroys all gay detectors in existence.

No way should any of that get more attention than its already received. Only thing I liked about that thread was how one of them even admitted that shit is worthless. It only holds value to those that hold it, and he/she is right.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if one or several hoarders tried to trade this "holy grail" stuff at some point, found out nobody wanted it, and this just fueled the hoarding mentality even more.

MSL, when you log in, comment on this aspect of it if you can. From your personal dealings, what value do you actually place on this? I'm not talking as a hardcore fan who wants to hear it, I mean from an actual trading standpoint.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I never saw the original link did the guy have proof he had anything or was he just bullshitting like 99% of people who claim to be "hoarders" are.

^ Missed it here also, anyone care to summarise what the fuck we're apparently missing out on? 18

Baggio
 Rep: 1 

Baggio wrote:

Just checked in guys. Anyone care to fill me in on what the fuck is going on now? Who said they want to trade?

This last week or so has been one endless fiasco of bullshit. Leak or fuck off is what i say, and stop talking bollox about it!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

someone thinking they are more important than someone else on the internet is just retarded,sad, and pathetic.

U got GNR leaks. Here is a cookie.

Board footer