You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Axl Rose just saw The Hangover w/Zakk Wylde in Indiana

James wrote:

Saw this posted on Sludge.....

Just went to the movies seen "the hangover" with Axl, Larry, and my Indiana family !!!! Funny ass shit !!!about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

# @HunterDuke Larry bird is on his way to Axl's house too !!!! And so is the whiole Notre Dame football team !!!!!!about 3 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to HunterDuke
#
@dungydarling we are actually hangin with AXL right now he's showing his BLS brs his old stomping groundsabout 3 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to dungydarling

http://twitter.com/ZakkWyldeBLS

-----------------------------

I definitely put this in my "don't give a shit" file, but at least it does show that he's out of his cave and doing something.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah, it's nice to see that he apparently has some friends outside of the Lebeis's, Del and Bach.

I was starting to wonder.....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so then we have the whole Ozzy dumped Zakk rumors...let the speculation begin 16

i think axl is done with public life, the writing has been on the wall for a while, these are the kind of updates we are doomed to get i think

I think he's just joking around...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's all just a joke, Zakk was hanging in Indiana in between shows and was just making all the Indiana references he could think of.  At least he chose Axl as one of the representatives.

faldor wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's all just a joke, Zakk was hanging in Indiana in between shows and was just making all the Indiana references he could think of.

That's what I think. Not exactly funny.

But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

He's probably trying to be funny.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
faldor wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's all just a joke, Zakk was hanging in Indiana in between shows and was just making all the Indiana references he could think of.

That's what I think. Not exactly funny.

But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I'm quite certain he was just joking around.  I highly doubt he was hanging with Larry Bird, Axl Rose, and the entire Notre Dame football team.  3 of the most known figures/team in Indiana.  If he just mentioned Axl I would've believed it, but come on, Larry Bird hanging with Axl and Zakk.  I don't see that.  I found the comments kind of humorous.  He wasn't taking any shots at him or anything, just having some fun.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Sounds to me like Zakk is just playing around with a couple of his fans from Indiana who twittered him because he is playing there. Infact after reading both sides of the little exchange, its pretty fucking transparent its just a little joke.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

"Oh the gayosity"

Board footer