You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

Neemo wrote:

welcome!

you go to "profile" @ the top of the screen then click "personality" then click "change avatar"

the picture cannot be any larger than 120 x 120 pixels and 293 KB smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Welcome Dirk

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

salutations, sir....

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:

Greetings Dirk!

duffyroze
 Rep: 2 

duffyroze wrote:

I'm new here too.  I think I used to have an account here ages ago, but I can't remember.  Anyway, my name's Beth and I'm 18.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
duffyroze wrote:

I'm new here too.  I think I used to have an account here ages ago, but I can't remember.  Anyway, my name's Beth and I'm 18.

A young GNR fan, nice, I like the new blood.  How/when did you get into Guns?  Must've had an older acquaintance influence you in the direction. 

I became a fan back when I was 12 or so, but GNR was ruling the world at that time so it only made sense.  When you were 12 we were in the middle of the 9 year wait for Chinese Democracy.

duffyroze
 Rep: 2 

duffyroze wrote:

I actually heard VR first when I was 13 or so, and I heard Gn'R soon after when my mom bought the greatest hits album.  I've got my 12 year old brother into liking them too

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Welcome Beth

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Nice!  Well, welcome aboard, or to the board, or both.

Funny thing is, I remember when MY older sister (7 years older than me) liked Guns N' Roses and I decided I hated them just because she liked them.  That didn't last long though.  She also loved U2 and I chose to hate them.  My hate for U2 lasted a little longer, now I can tolerate them but that's about it.  And now my sister likes Nickelback and I hate them.  I sense a trend here.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
duffyroze wrote:

Holy sheep shit. Someone from GNR Unleashed found this place. tongue 9

Of course I remember you. 5  Always wondered where you ventured off to.

Do you remember the name of that chick who was obsessed with Sheldon Tarsha? She vanished off the face of the earth as well. Never saw her again when the Unleashed membership merged into ROV(and now of course this site).

Welcome back. cool

Board footer