You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

Neemo wrote:

Sic! welcome to GNRevolution! 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, wow it's like a blast from the past with Stoned & jazjme. Cool to see Metallex, Mikkimakka & Jack back as well.

Thanks, it's good to be back!
The place is without a doubt, the best GN'R/VR forum on the net. 9

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Howdy.  I'm Randall Flagg, former member of ROV and most famously known from The Jungle on HTGTH.  You guys run an awesome site and I'm glad to see it up and running and all the member contribution.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hey randall

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Hey I'm Marcus - a long time GN'R fan down in Australia.

Been a poster on HTGTH and Mygnr under the username williambailey for sometime, but I'm not entirely happy with those forums at times so I'm here to try an alternative.

Oh yeah - I'm a sucker for collecting GN'R stuff too.  My girlfriend threatens to leave me "If you bring one more piece of Guns N' Roses shit into this house....." - I just sneak it in now wink

But in fairness to her, she does have to live with a GN'R decor theme in the house of awards, plaques, concert posters, promo items, pinball machine etc scattered everywhere.  16

Hey Marcus,

I hope you find this alternate forum a good one!

025.gif

Cool to hear about your GNR collection, can't wait to see some pics 5

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:

Hi.  I was RickRoses at cd.com but since that forum kinda went in 2 different directions, I chose to come here.  3

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

Hi.  I was RickRoses at cd.com but since that forum kinda went in 2 different directions, I chose to come here.  3

Welcome to Evolution.:mosh:

Yeah, kinda fucked up what happened to that site. I rarely went there, but it definitely sucks for people who really liked that community. It was like a divorce where people had to choose between mom and dad. Not a pretty situation.

078.gif

Bumble4tus, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Kasanova King
 Rep: 0 

What's up people, some of you may know me from mygnr.com...I've been a member there for over 3 years....this is a pretty cool site and I look forward to posting here!

I'm a fan of the old band:Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steve..yes Steve, although if I had to pick either Matt or no reunuion, I would surely pick Matt.  I like the new band as well, I think they are a talented bunch of guys that have created a great album...what I've heard of it anyway.

I'm 31 yearsold, male, from Florida, USA.....I work as a General Sales Manager at a car dealership, I have a 1 1/2 yearold son...I enjoy all kinds of stuff, although I barely have time to since I work 65 - 70 hours a week.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and as time passes I will start posting more frequently.

-KK

Board footer