You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Perla Hudson is "coming to get" Axl

Axlin16 wrote:

You know what, that's a damn good point, now that you say it.

Axl IS GN'R.

This is the territory that comes with it. You wanted the best, you got the best and that's what you're gonna get. The best of everyone's love AND hate.

Axl's the fall guy, because he wanted it.

Good point. Karma.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

She is the worst thing to happen to Slash's career.

No wonder he's been hanging round Ozzy lately. 16

Is there going to be a The Hudsons coming up on MTV anytime soon?  16

It's eerie to see the similarities between Perla and Sharon.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Note: I originally spotted this when I was doing a standard trolling run over on CD.com so kudos to the n00b army for spotting this one

Off topic: What is the point of that forum? I assume at one point, they used to have some semi-literate posters - what happened?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

She is the worst thing to happen to Slash's career.

No wonder he's been hanging round Ozzy lately. 16

Without Perla Slash would be dead. I agree though that a lot of her things doesn't help Slash and his career. This 'comment' is one of those.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Note: I originally spotted this when I was doing a standard trolling run over on CD.com so kudos to the n00b army for spotting this one

Off topic: What is the point of that forum? I assume at one point, they used to have some semi-literate posters - what happened?

I think at this point its just a vehicle for L!VE FREE's Ego along with the other Mods there.IT is a mess and the things that get posted in the news section are hilarious. Were not supposed to bash here so Ill just state facts instead. Its shit.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I NEVER posted at that place, nor even visited it, nor even knew of anyone that did.

I never understood why it was even given any attention. It's like the 'ABC network' of GN'R fan communities.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I originally started on HTGTH, then went to CD.com in 06 and got a PM over there that poached me over to Roses Of Velvet, back initially when they had all the leaks up n everything. Is weird that was over three years ago now.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I NEVER posted at that place, nor even visited it, nor even knew of anyone that did.

I never understood why it was even given any attention. It's like the 'ABC network' of GN'R fan communities.

I lurked and posted a bit over there before L!VE FREE became a mod. He was actually a cool dude then. I even helped vote for him to be a mod. Then his ego exploded like a H-bomb....

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:

Late entry on this thread: that's lame because if he retaliates verbally they can just hype it up as more axl rose misogyny, I really think setting your fucking WIFE on someone (verbally./tweets etc) is pathetic because whatever the other guy does he can't come out of it looking good.

I don't know how this all shook out (or if it did), just sayin'... cool

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I hardly think Slash "set" his wife on axl like she was his dog on a leash.. she has a mind of her own, let her take the shit, if any for what she says.. cant drag Slash into any of this,.

Board footer