You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The NINE INCH NAILS Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Wow - Adrian Belew !  I never knew he and Trent were working together, tbh I know very little indeed about NiN.

But I love Adrian's work with King Crimson, quirky and cool.....

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'm excited for a new tour. Bring it on! Would of liked finck to join in on the fun; but it's cool what Reznor wants to do. I've got into alot of NIN's music these past couple of months; so count me in for a ticket.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Didn't Adrian Belew appear on some songs on The Downward Spiral too

EDIT. Just checked the liner notes, and indeed he did appear on guitar on some tracks

Me_Wise_Magic

metallex78 wrote:

Didn't Adrian Belew appear on some songs on The Downward Spiral too

EDIT. Just checked the liner notes, and indeed he did appear on guitar on some tracks

Sweet! 9

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm glad to hear NIN is touring again, and I think this line-up looks really powerful.

For a couple weeks we've known it would include Eric Avery (Jane's Addiction), Adrian Belew (King Crimson), Alessandro Cortini, Joshua Eustis, and Ilan Rubin. Today, Trent tweeted that Robin Finck is back!! I think that makes it one of their best ever bands, although you never know what Trent's voice will be like.

Of the dates so far (http://tour.nin.com/) I'm a little tempted to make a trip to Philly. I haven't been there since last summer, love the city, and a late summer festival atmosphere could be fun. But we'll see...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Nice...some folks may get to see that nin/gnr tour they used to drool over

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Eric Avery (Jane's Addiction), Adrian Belew (King Crimson), Alessandro Cortini, Joshua Eustis, and Ilan Rubin. Today, Trent tweeted that Robin Finck is back!!

That there is what I call a band.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

That is a sick lineup - can't wait to see what they come up with! Bonus with Robin back!

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh awesome finck back. I had a feeling he would come around. Makes me even more excited to check out a show. I have a few friends that would be interested in checking out one of their shows. Hopefully in late fall or winter they do some arena shows outside of festivals and are near by. Then I may check it out. I own a couple of albums and loving the tunes.

Board footer