You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Supernatural Experiences

Wow, someone whose dreams are as weird as i..

Ok, my turn.

Here are a few of mine :

1)

I am in a pyramid. I, being a woman and me, living the dream as if this woman was me, feeling everything and seeing all.
I am accompanied by an older woman and a boy child, almost adolescent.
We are surrounded by guards. I am affraid. The three of us are.
We are going to die. We know it.

Now, i learnt a few years ago that my grandmother had the exact same dream, she would wake up in the night because of it. In her version, she was the eldest woman.
On GNR forums, i met a much younger man who was an Internet friend a few years ago, he lives in serbia.
He also had the exact same dream. In his version, he was the boy.

The three of us have a feeling to be people of importance.
We are being murdered and it's all secret.

I personally have a feeling that i ( as strange as it sounds) " have to clear my name".

2) I am in a desert.

I am accompanied by hundreds of people.
I am led away.
I can feel a blow between my two eyes and then, darkness.
I am gone.
The people who led me were my sons.
I feel like i am a man.

Murder once more.

3) I am in a castle. It seems to me it is Scotland. It feels vital. I feel like this is my life, the reason to everything. Then, and now.
My husband is not there, he is much older. I think he died abroad.
I am remarried. For some reason, i think i married his brother.
I am the Lady of the castle.
I am pregnant and am scared.
My husband is nasty. He wants my possessions.
I finally give birth.
As i open my eyes, the baby isn't there. I go up a staircase, one that seems to turn forever, a tower maybe ?
As i reach the top, i see him with the baby in his arms.
He looks at me, laughs, tells me i am never going to get my son.
He pushes me and i fall down the stairs.
As i fall, a medalion of what seems to be Gold and emerald lifts from my neck above my head and falls too.
As i lay at the bottom, i can hear people and what they say.
They think i'm dead. I think i'm still there.

This leads me to the next dream, like a follow up ?

4)

I am in what seems to be a cave, i can hear water and it's tumultuous.
I am so tired, i am aching, bleeding.
I hear someone call me " Isabelle".
Both my hands are tied with something in metal, it hurts, my arms ache as they are behind my back.
My feet are locked with metal too.
I am put in a cage.
I am put on a small embarcation and led to the sea.
There are many rocks in the water.
I can see my home from afar.
I am dropped into the water.
I am cold. I am suffocating.
I am sad. I am angry.

I think " I" am still there.

Another murder.

5) I am looking at red like mountains, it's scorching hot, dry land everywhere.
It's so high, i can't see a soul from up there, on the mountain.
As i walk, i make little sounds, like beeds, i have soft flat shoes.
I am happy, i think i "just" got married. i feel like i am dressed for it.
We both look at the valley.
Next thing i know, i am grabbed by someone else and killed. Like my hair was ripped off my skin.
And i still wonder what's happened to him, is he dead too ?. We never consumed our marriage.

Wow, yes, murder.

I have 4 other ones.
Let me go for a ciggie.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I have a crazy ghost story too.

I was in the library a few years ago and heard an old lady scream from down stairs.  My friends and I went to go investigate and saw a ghost floating around messing with books.  We didn' want to disturb her, so we just kind of hung around.  We found some mucus like substance on an index card shelf as we were following it and assumed the departed must have come in contact with it.  Finally the ghost was isolated in one area.  I yelled to my friend Ray to "GO GET HER!"  and the ghost became very angry and chased us out of the library.  No one believed us though.

Later that night this girl I like came home.  She felt an erie presence in her apartment.  Some eggs jumped out of he grocerie bag she had brought home and started frying.  She was drawn to the refrigerator door.  As she opened it, she saw a parralel dimension and some dog like creature yelled "ZUEL" at her.  She slammed the door shut and ran to my friends house that kind of looked like a fire house.

Little did I know, my friends Ray and Igon had developed a type of ray gun that would neutralize the ghost we had encountered.  He lived right by a restraunt and we heard screaming from it.  We heard people yelling that there was a ghost in there.  We decided it was a good time to try out the new weapons.  When we got in the haunted room, there was a Green Ghost I'll call Slimer.  He rushed me and I was covered in a weird mucus substance.  He ran into another room and the three of us used the ray guns Ray and Igon invented (we called em proton packs) to capture Slimer.

The next day there was a big thunder cloud over this apartment building.  A huge earth quake happened and we knew the source of the paranormal activity was at the top of the building.  We climed the the stairs to the top and found Zuel, the same monster I saw in my fridge.  Also at some point Zuel turned this girl I was dating and this geek who kind of looked like Rick Morranis into those dog creatures I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, Zuel told us to choose the form of the destructor and my friend Ray thought of a marshmallow man.  The Staypuft Marshmallow man to be exact.  So this 100 foot monster came storming down the streets (this all sounds crazy I know).  Anyway, we fired our proton packs at it but to no avail.  Igon had told me not to ever cross the streams of our proton packs, but we had to do close the door that the evil was coming from.  We did it and caused the door to close and destroyed all the ghost.  Everyone was covered in marshmallow but me.  The girl I was dating and the Rick Morranis lookalike turned back to normal.  We scooped up some leftover marshmallow, make some cocoa and lived happily ever after.

I know that story seems crazy, but I had to share it with all the other true stories people have been sharing.  Then again, I may have been on a meth, crack, heroin and LSD binge so maybe I dreamed it all or saw it on TV.  Who knows.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

It's ZOOL < o u l

Not ZUEL < uioul

I think you entered a serious thread pisstaking us with Ghostbusters.

I'll tell you what :

It's christmas time, i bet they will please you and out it on TV for you.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

If anyone took offense to my joke I apologize.  Sometimes I forget that my sense of humor isn't shared by everyone.  Sorry for interupting a serious thread.

Board footer