You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Re: Did you ever have a dream that was G&R related?

Itchy GTR wrote:

It sounds silly but I've had four dreams were Axl and I were in them:

Last night: I had a dream. Axl & I were hanging out partying. He wanted to go and hang at some beach. (In the dream the beach was called The Bowery. Why I don't know.) 
We get there and we're hanging out behind some beach house were there are about ten people hanging and talking.

About a month ago when I was dangling the idea of joining G&R as a guitarist I had three dreams:

First one: I was in a music store and Axl was there. He looked at me as if he was measuring me in what kind of person I might be. He was there with a few of his friends.

Second dream: I was walking down a street in my home town and as I turned the corner Axl was walking alone. He looked at me and said: "Brother, you don't really want to be a guitarist in the G&R world. It's way too much pressure and you are too good of a person for me to put you in that position. He smiled and walked away."

The third dream: We're at some arena or stadium concert and I'm with Axl holding my guitar. He says: "Now I've hired you as a back-up guitarist waiting in the wings. You're not going to play unless one of the other guitarists fail or gets sick and can't play."

Four dreams within a five or six month period.

How about any of you. Any dreams that are G&R related? lol

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Last night I had a dream I took my dog to Walmart. He ran off, and I was chasing him.. going thru all kinds of sections, sports, bikes, clothing, etc.   I was running as fast as I could and yelling at him like I never do, but the little bugger kept on running. Finally, he ran out of the store, I dropped what I was carrying & ran out with him, I saw my best friend from childhood walking up with his family as I exited, he said 'Hi', and then my little dog squatted near a treet right next to him. I thought he was taking a dump but I'm pretty sure he just shook a whiz.

Not sure what it means, strange dream. Not GnR related though, just thought I'd share. mY friend was a big GnR fan when we were younger, if that counts.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Wow.  One day I logged in to my account on GNREVO and the strangest thing happened.  It redirected me to another GNR board that starts with an H.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no...but i thought there was already a thread about this...i must be dreaming 16

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Yes last week. They had announced SECC dates in Glasgow, and every time I went to the computer to book them, the dream just restarted again.

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

no...but i thought there was already a thread about this...i must be dreaming 16

You weren't, although using the search engine succesfully to find it with the words "Guns N' Roses" and "Dream" in itself would be a dream...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I had a dream about burying it in Stephanie Seymour, while Pretty Tied Up played.

That's about as close to a GN'R dream as I ever had.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I had a dream about burying it in Stephanie Seymour, while Pretty Tied Up played.

I think that's more of a fantasy, or at least it WAS at one time.  Ah, who am I kidding, it still is for many.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I used to dream about seeing them live quite often and also dream about hearing CD in the years before it came out. I used to wake up like "aw for fuck sake, its still no out yet!!"

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think that's more of a fantasy, or at least it WAS at one time.  Ah, who am I kidding, it still is for many.

Are you kidding? She's still a fuckin' babe. 11

Board footer