You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Guns n’ Roses to Tour Southeast Asia? (Rolling Stone)

faldor wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

I think those journalists are better off spending their time covering bands that are actually making an effort at promoting themselves than trolling the depths of internet fan boards.

Well it's not like they're printing stories about GNR regularly.  This is potentially substantial "news", so they have a right to report on it.  And I agree, they should've done a little further investigation on the India date, wouldn't have taken much work.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

I think those journalists are better off spending their time covering bands that are actually making an effort at promoting themselves than trolling the depths of internet fan boards.

Post of the century. Karma.

Rockers GUNS N’ ROSES are set to wow fans in the Far East - after confirming the band will perform a pair of highly-anticipated shows in Japan this December (09).

Tickets for the shows at the Osaka Dome on 16 December and the Tokyo Dome on the 19th are set to go on sale next month (Oct09), according to bosses at Universal Music.

http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment- … pan-shows/

gunsnrosestourposter460.jpg

img01.jpg

osakaupdate.png

gnrinkorea.png

ELABORATE HOAX!

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

there is no way this is a hoax

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I like how they're using the classic font again. I still don't like the shitty new logo

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I wouldn't call it a hoax, but I also wouldn't say it's been confirmed either.  Because it hasn't.  Universal can confirm anything they want, until we get word from the band nothing is official.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

Universal confirmation is official confirmation

and gnr doesn't confirm or promote their activity so get used to it. this is how the '06 tour went and this how the cd release went. they'll comment on it at the last minute if axl decides to follow through with it.

axl can pull out from this whether the band gives confirmation or not but, just like in any other case of a tour cancellation, there would be a penalty.

universal doesn't put a tour together without prior consent and i guarantee a contract for a tour was drafted at some point.

Sky Dog wrote:

No. It is a hoax. No doubt. See, the "reality" is Axlin08 is actually Axl and he knows that he is going to cancel right at the last minute. So, Axl/Axlin08 is really just fucking with us "Axlites" because well... he can. It's all just an illusion....use it baby use it. 19

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cool stuff handsome! big_smile

Board footer