You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Guns n’ Roses to Tour Southeast Asia? (Rolling Stone)

Olorin wrote:

Mmm... indeed!!!!!

big_smile9

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

That looks so fucking cool, I wonder if they are going to rerelease the single along with a video in Asia to promote the tour.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

YOU MADE FUNNY!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Olorin wrote:

That looks so fucking cool, I wonder if they are going to rerelease the single along with a video in Asia to promote the tour.

It seems possible, probably only necessary to rerelease it in Asia but  it's a good move imo.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

No. It is a hoax. No doubt. See, the "reality" is Axlin08 is actually Axl and he knows that he is going to cancel right at the last minute. So, Axl/Axlin08 is really just fucking with us "Axlites" because well... he can. It's all just an illusion....use it baby use it. 19

To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can't pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it. I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! This is a collection of performances I've agreed to. That I have personally authorized not someone else's good intentions gone awry or a reckless promoter's personal agenda. These shows are important to us and for better or worse we'll be there. For those who've had my back and are down by us with even a modicum of understanding we hope to give you our best, and look forward to seeing you on this little intro jaunt.

Sky Dog wrote:

touche...but????????...that tour actually happened. Can you admit this one may to?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
war wrote:

Universal confirmation is official confirmation

and gnr doesn't confirm or promote their activity so get used to it. this is how the '06 tour went and this how the cd release went. they'll comment on it at the last minute if axl decides to follow through with it.

axl can pull out from this whether the band gives confirmation or not but, just like in any other case of a tour cancellation, there would be a penalty.

universal doesn't put a tour together without prior consent and i guarantee a contract for a tour was drafted at some point.

That was pretty much my point.  I realize the band doesn't confirm anything these days until the last minute.  And we did find out about the album release well ahead of the official announcement from the band.  But I think this is a little different.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was no way Axl could've stopped the album from coming out.  He was powerless in that respect.  He could've refused to do any promo or press for it though.  Whoops.  But in THIS situation, it's possible Axl could flat out refuse to perform and thus the tour doesn't happen.

Now, before anyone goes off the handle.  I don't think that'll happen.  And I don't think the reason they haven't made an announcement is because they can't reach Axl or Axl is unsure if he wants to perform or not. 

Just business as usual, like you said.  Hopefully this does all go down.  Maybe when Axl said about the prospects of another album "same bat time, same bat channel", he was ironically speaking of Chinese Democracy.  Now we'll get all the proper promo, press, videos, etc.  I can feel it.  Well,,, one can dream.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

touche...but????????...that tour actually happened. Can you admit this one may to?

If there is any involvement with this promotion we are unaware of such at this time.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Are tickets supposed to be on sale tomorrow?

Board footer