You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

Saboteur wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We could do a Neemo fund raiser.  I'd be willing to donate a couple bucks for him to go.

i would too

+1

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We could do a Neemo fund raiser.  I'd be willing to donate a couple bucks for him to go.

i would too

+1

+2

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

There are certain logistics that need to be addressed(everyone's in a different region, some don't use paypal,etc.), since this looks to be a serious attempt at getting neemo to the show, we'll do this in a new thread instead of threadjacking the tour thread.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Where in the fuck is this Native Son track that's been mentioned in this thread? I have U2's discog and I don't have it. Was it on a soundtrack? Regardless of where it originates, hook a brotha up.

As far as the topic at hand, yeah would be cool if the community could help get Neemo's ass in one of those seats.

It's just the original version of Vertigo so basically a HTDAAB demo. The lyrics are definately better than Vertigo but the band felt they vibe of the song didn't warrent such a serious tone in lyrics.  here it is for anyone who wants to check it out.  Sorry for going all U2 in this thread guys 13

Native Son
http://www.sendspace.com/file/76dscy

In Gn'R news the promo here in Alberta this time around has been much better than in 2006. Seems radio dj's have somewhat accepted it's not the original Gn'R and they don't seem to harp on that as much this time.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Neemo, what show do you want to go to, and what type of seats do you want?  I'll get the ticket for you!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

My apologies about the U2 as well.

Anyways, I am getting more tempted to go to a show. However, Copps Coliseum sucks compared to the ACC I find.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I will buy my tick first and then I'll see about Neemo.  wink

Board footer