You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

Neemo wrote:

i believe somethign is definately up....but I've (we've) been through all of it before enough times to know that we shouldnt get excited until there is a reason too... that way if plans fall through then ah well shit happens, better luck next time

but somethign is definately happening...talks of concerts at the very least if not full blown plans being laid....with rumors/advertisements out of the orient and now advertisements in quebec, canada its pretty obvious...but with a fickle singer anything can happen

I don't believe anything anymore in the GN'R world. tongue

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Officially announce something with a press release, if there is anything going on.

It's not that hard.

Even ribfest and rocklahoma bands can still put out official announcements.

For a band to leave it's fans in the lurch as to whether or not they are playing shows is crap.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

come on, something is in the works.....it's better to have a glimmer of hope than nothing. If you really believe nothing is ever going to happen again then shut the Gnr section down and move everything to TWAT. The constant pot shots get old and NOT NOT NOT funny at all....just weak sauce. roll

As already stated a trillion times, we've been down this road several times and when artists/bands do things, they announce them.

I don't think its being "negative" to delay doing cartwheels until an official announcement of some sort happens.

The only thing that makes it seem legit(to me) is that what little promotion used so far has followed the same pattern. The asian promo has revolved around Axl, and this canadian ad uses a pic of only Axl.

If this whole thing was a bullshit ruse of some sort, I think we'd see some old band pics and probably some old logos thrown into the mix.

Like I said though, I'm not jumping onboard until Azoff and/or the official site confirms there's even a train to jump on to.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Im not doing cartwheels at all. I see what's going on and base it on how it's worked before. Long delays before the band/management bothers to confirm. Happened in 06 too..but maybe not to this extent.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

"I just found out about this on the internet, and regret or enjoy to inform my fans both electronically and physically worldwide, that this is not a promise, lie, or guarantee that I might or might not be there."

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Q104 in Halifax is reporting they'll be announcing a concert Monday morning.  Speculation on their board is that it's GNR.  http://www.q104forums.com/viewtopic.php … rt=10#p354

C103 in Moncton has also picked up the rumour: http://www.c103.com/concerts.asp?id=10

I'm thinking it's going to be a tour of the Maritimes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This is starting to look good...

I wonder what this means for CD (or CD II), if anything at all.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

IF they come to Moncton and that is a big IF.  I MAY go to that show.  That is a les bigger MAY but we'll see.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Q104 in Halifax is reporting they'll be announcing a concert Monday morning.  Speculation on their board is that it's GNR.  http://www.q104forums.com/viewtopic.php … rt=10#p354

C103 in Moncton has also picked up the rumour: http://www.c103.com/concerts.asp?id=10

I'm thinking it's going to be a tour of the Maritimes.

if they tour the maritimes then you'd have to assume that quebec and ontario would also be included...then i need to make a serious decision on whether or not to go....hopefully the show nearest to me is not on my wife's b-day again 16

Board footer