You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: Funding Neemo

supaplex wrote:

so, the idea's been thrown around in the canada shows topic.

our beloved admin, Neemo, said financial issues might keep him from attending a show of our beloved band when they tour this winter. after that statement, buzzsaw came with the idea of a fund raiser to get Neemo to a show. a few of us thought it would be a nice gesture so i decided to start this thread to see if we can get it organised.

so, how many of you would be open to the idea? you don't have to say how much money you'd be able to spare, Neemo could give us a paypal account and the amounts would be secret. or if anybody has any other suggestions share it with us.

i would personally prefer paypal but whatever other way people decide, i'm open to it.

thoughts?

p.s. i chose the gnr section because it's the most read section of the site. i hope it's ok.

EDIT: Neemo's email addy attached to paypal is elfmage19@yahoo.ca

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I don't have paypal but if Neemo has online banking I can simply e-mail him the money for the ticket.  All I need is his e-mail address and I can send him the amount for the ticket.  Let me know.

Oh and the title of this thread is pretty funny. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Paypal is best for me.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Paypals good for me.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Paypal works for me too

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

man did anyone tell you guys that you all rock? can you even buy tickets with paypal? hmm

i feel so honoured that you guys are willing to chip in $$$ for my benifit

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Even if you can't you can transfer the money from paypal into you bank account and then buy it tongue

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Even if you can't you can transfer the money from paypal into you bank account and then buy it tongue

really? my palpal account hasnt been used in 5 or 6 years, its attached to my creditcard, which is now expired...though i keep getting an email saying i have a 67 cent credit on it 14 ...what do you need to attach a bank account to it? to be honest i usually buy shit in person....buying stuff online freaks me out 16 if anything i'll buy the odd concert ticket (once every 2 years or so lol), or a book from amazon, i dont think i've ever bought anythign else online...i created my paypal account cuz i was trading collectable cards online to complete my sets...after i got them all i needed i sold the rest on ebay, thats how i got the credit

i think i still remember my password though...i hope i do 18 but it wouldnt take much, i dont think, to update my account

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah you can add or withdraw money from a bank account just like the credit card.

Because I sell a lot of stuff online I withdraw from my paypal balance into my regualr bank account.  You just need to add the details of your bank account to your paypal account.

I usually always withdraw my balance whenever I can so that when I buy something with paypal it deducts payment for it via my credit card.  That way if the transaction goes bad you can do a charge back via your credit card.  Because paypal are shithouse at getting your money back for you.  That's saved my ass before - paypal couldn't get the money back but the credit card company did wink

Board footer